Red Wings playoff Bandwagoning?

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Just like in their previous 3 serieses, the Pens have not looked *that* good. I thought the Caps outplayed the Pens most of the time in that series. I thought Ottawa looked great at points throughout their series. I think Nashville has had some collapses but has for the most part carried the play.

Somehow Pittsburgh's chances all go in and Nashville can't buy a goal. Murray can't be that good and Rinne can't be that bad. This is an amazing streak of chance, good and bad, on both sides. Just amazing.

penguins puck luck has been incredible too. when was the last time an unfortunate bounce cost the penguins a goal

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
87 gets shoved down your throat so much.
He hit someone, its replayed with Pierre talking about it.
He gets slashed or elbowed, its replayed talking about it.

Like...its the SCF...there are a million slashes and elbows on every player. Don't make it seem like 87 is the only one out there being abused, and congrats..he hit someone. He made a play and finished his check, WOW!

Just all of this over and over and over every year they make it. Back to back years against us it was the same crap. It's old. I watched the Oilers play and they didn't continue to talk about McDavid getting slashed or anything (Maybe because he is too fast and they can't catch him xD)

Remember when we won the cup and the media was so kiss Pittsburgh ass mode it felt like we lost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad