Red Wings playoff Bandwagoning?

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Nashville
Senators
Ducks

Pens don't make the list because **** the Pens.

Goddamn. Capitals choked again.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Ottawa
Nashville

Ducks/Pitt

I would have Anaheim higher but the way they played this year is one of their worst recently. Maybe a year or two ago I'd root for them over pitt. Also have them this low because I watched game 7 and they went nuts over the smallest things just a small body check and they went crazy literally shook my head

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
Nashville all the way. Would not be upset to see Ottawa Karlsson's lift the cup either.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Sens-Preds SCF would be fantastic. Shame Caps and Oilers couldn't win or we'd have been guaranteed a cool SCF.

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Lets go Press and Sens! Really all I actually care about is that the Penguins don't win. Any other result is fine.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Let's try it. Is the franchise cursed or the players I'm willing to bet the franchise
Please no. That would simultaneously tarnish the twilight of yet another great player's career, and increasingly jack up the rebuild here.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Go Sens go! I've gone to 3 games already in Ottawa. Compared to Montreal (where I'm from) the tickets are super cheap and the fans are a lot less moronic. Would like to see the team continue to win just so I can contunue going to their games :P

Jaromir Blogger

Oct 15, 2014
IIRC those four wins against Buffalo in the '98 ECF are the only wins beyond the second round in Capitals history.

You are correct!

Boy, was I wrong about the Caps. I thought this year they might finally turn a corner.

Anyone but the Pens. Go Preds. I just don't see any way the Sens can do it, regardless of whether they make the SCF. But if the Pens make the SCF, I think they'll run out of gas against whichever team emerges from the WCF.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
It would be great if Pekka Rinne stopped doing his best impression of Norm Maracle, and Nashville started taking advantage of an otherwise very beatable Penguins team.

I could deal without yet another marketing blitz of Cindy's ugly mug.

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
87 gets shoved down your throat so much.
He hit someone, its replayed with Pierre talking about it.
He gets slashed or elbowed, its replayed talking about it.

Like...its the SCF...there are a million slashes and elbows on every player. Don't make it seem like 87 is the only one out there being abused, and congrats..he hit someone. He made a play and finished his check, WOW!

Just all of this over and over and over every year they make it. Back to back years against us it was the same crap. It's old. I watched the Oilers play and they didn't continue to talk about McDavid getting slashed or anything (Maybe because he is too fast and they can't catch him xD)

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Just like in their previous 3 serieses, the Pens have not looked *that* good. I thought the Caps outplayed the Pens most of the time in that series. I thought Ottawa looked great at points throughout their series. I think Nashville has had some collapses but has for the most part carried the play.

Somehow Pittsburgh's chances all go in and Nashville can't buy a goal. Murray can't be that good and Rinne can't be that bad. This is an amazing streak of chance, good and bad, on both sides. Just amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad