Red Wings playoff Bandwagoning?

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Nashville put a smile on my face tonight. P.K. is a cool dude. I might get aboard the Nashville train despite their horrid logo and repulsive sweaters.

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
Looks like I'll be rooting for Nashville or Edmonton from here on out... Hopefully Washington can get back on top of their series tonight, but I just can't imagine them advancing anymore.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
I'll be cheering for whoever plays Pittsburgh. We are STILL the last NHL franchise to repeat as cup champions; let's keep it that way.

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
The two teams I wanted knocked out the most (Chicago and Toronto) are gone, for the next round I would like the following:

Edmonton vs. Anaheim --> Edmonton
Nashville vs. St Louis --> Nashville
Washington vs. Pittsburgh --> Washington
Ottawa vs. NYR --> Ottawa

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Rootin for Caps now most. I think Pens-Caps Winner decides the Cup winner.

Also favor Oilers, Preds and Sens in their next series.

Hate Ducks, Rags and Pens. Blues is just meh.

Jaromir Blogger

Oct 15, 2014
I'd love to see the Oilers win it all, but I'd be utterly shocked if that happened. At this point, I suspect it'll be Caps-Ducks or Caps-Preds.

I'd kind of like to see some of those Caps guys finally get a Cup - especially Ovechkin. He deserves one in his career.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I guess at this point I'll just root for Lundqvist and Smith to win. I dunno. I'm on like team 4 or 5 right now, it hasn't been a good year.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I guess at this point I'll just root for Lundqvist and Smith to win. I dunno. I'm on like team 4 or 5 right now, it hasn't been a good year.

Yeah I want ottawa to win cheer for them. Cheer for the pens next please :clap:

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Very strange to see so many favorites get the axe in the first round. Based on who's left, I guess I'd want to see a Washington/Edmonton finals.

With <Anybody But Pittsburgh> getting honorable mention. :D

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015

Right, I wanted Columbus, if not them then Minnesota. I guess I'll take Nashville now to show my appreciation for them beating Chicago

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
Right, I wanted Columbus, if not them then Minnesota. I guess I'll take Nashville now to show my appreciation for them beating Chicago

Same here. Wouldn't mind seeing Smithy seeing some success. Seriously though, how is it he's playing so well for NY? Isn't that always the case...

So in the east, it's still the "anytown notthepens" vs "chicago got swepts"

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004

Agreed. I'm running out of teams to root for.

Nashville I guess? I think Subban took a lot of undeserved grief in Montreal. It'd be nice to twist the knife a little by him going on a long playoff run.

And Edmonton because they're a young team that's fun to watch and there's no way i could root for the Ducks.

And of course, Pens to lose.

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
The only team left that I absolutely don't want to see win the cup is Pittsburgh. If they lose to Capitals, I don't really care who lifts it TBH but if I had to rank the remaining teams

Capitals
Rangers
Blues
Nashville
Ottawa
Edmonton
Ducks

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Ugh. Pittsburgh and Anaheim were my two least favorite teams making the playoffs, and both advance to the conference finals. Go Ottawa and Nashville.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Same here. Wouldn't mind seeing Smithy seeing some success. Seriously though, how is it he's playing so well for NY? Isn't that always the case...

So in the east, it's still the "anytown notthepens" vs "chicago got swepts"

Smith was always good in the playoffs with Detroit. That's when he would actually look like a legit top 4D for a while. His problem was consistency. He was never a "bad" player, just wildly inconsistent and rock ****ing stupid. He is probably good in the playoffs because the pressure is so much higher you don't have time to think, so he doesn't get himself in trouble that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad