GDT: Red Wings @ Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM ET (preseason game 7)

Christien

May 1, 2010
Only have the Leafs lineup right now, but I'll update this whenever the Red Wings line up comes out.

DoIscgsV4AACkrN.jpg

Last edited:

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Looks like this one is listed to be shown on NHL network?

I have no idea, but I'll just go on the assumption that they'll black it out/show a different game in the Detroit area because **** the fans.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Looks like this one is listed to be shown on NHL network?

I have no idea, but I'll just go on the assumption that they'll black it out/show a different game in the Detroit area because **** the fans.
Yeah NHL Network and TSN4 I believe

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Think they'll put their B squad in tonight then the A squad at home tomorrow.

Fear

Nov 17, 2014
Essentially looks like Toronto's NHL roster, minus Nylander

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Essentially looks like Toronto's NHL roster, minus Nylander
He's in contract negotiations right now, right?

It basically is the roster they can ice.

Big test tonight. And all 4 kid d-men are in. We'll see how they handle Toronto's high powered offense.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
It basically is the roster they can ice.

Big test tonight. And all 4 kid d-men are in. We'll see how they handle Toronto's high powered offense.

Depending on the forward group the Wings ice, this will probably be an unmitigated disaster for the kids on defense. They're going to need a LOT of help from the forwards these next two games.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Think they'll put their B squad in tonight then the A squad at home tomorrow.

Probably going to be your A squad, Babs said earlier in the week that he talked to Blash about it.

Teams probably don't want to play their starting roster the last game of pre-season anyways.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Depending on the forward group the Wings ice, this will probably be an unmitigated disaster for the kids on defense. They're going to need a LOT of help from the forwards these next two games.

The good news is that for the Leafs regulars they'll be playing mostly to get some shifts in at game speed while trying to avoid injury.

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018
What's with the red wings and not wanting to disclose a lineup? Its a friggin' exhibition game after all. It's not like they are disclosing lines or defensive pairs.

bert2z

Dank budz and death metal.
Jan 22, 2013
Michigan
LGRW. I hope we win just to see leafs fans scramble for excuses. Pre-season is our season!!!!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Probably going to be your A squad, Babs said earlier in the week that he talked to Blash about it.

Teams probably don't want to play their starting roster the last game of pre-season anyways.

The pre-season all the coaches talk. This is the big trial run tonight. The Leafs and Wings alternate because they always play the last two against each other. Next year the big boy game with all the NHL guys will be in Detroit. But we also coordinate with Pittsburgh, Chicago and Boston every year in terms of who we are bringing and why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad