GDT: Red Wings @ Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM ET (preseason game 7)

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Red Wings lost this game BC Blashill went back lines he thinks will win, yet are pure trash. He doesn't adapt, doesn't let kids play and is a real reason why hes outta here by xmas. Previous 6 games, there was 0.00% care into his lineups and they went 6-0. Tonight, he plays his mentor, and decides to pucker up and make lines as if experience matters.

Pure example- I don't care if #11 is young, I don't care if hes out of place from time to time, and I dont care if he's a - on the year. I know hes better than #8, #41, #43, #59, among-st others on this washed up roster. He knows how to score, shoot the puck and get open. He also knows how to make plays down low. Same goes for Veleno. This ****** franchise is so screwed up when it comes to young/old.

I cant wait for Yzerman, I cant wait for noodle boy behind the bench to be let go...

Tonight's loss is not on this team, its on Blash**** to figure it out for once...

**hes my cousin in law and i tell him he sucks every chance I get. His dad removed me as a FB friend bc of my criticism about his son, who doesn't know how to coach,

#fireblashillASAP
#ONCEHESGONEillreupmySEASONTICKETS
#Blashhaspeopleover20yearscancellingtheirticketstruestory
#lowestSTHsalesforRWsince1990
#factsarereal

I remember when I use to take being a wings fan that personal :eek:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Poor Svech. Another year another injury in preseason. Hope he's alright.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
- I REALLY hate Nazem Kadri. Like, if I saw him on the street, you'd have to physically stop me from attacking him;

I'm glad someone mentioned this. I completely forgot and was just thinking how much I hate him when this got brought up today. That was one of the softest, most gutless displays ive seen on the ice in a while. A guy hits you so you basically sucker punch him. The guy tries to fight you, as soon as he touches you you drop, then the refs come in and you finally drop a glove and try to sucker the guy over the refs.

I hope thats not the last weve seen of that because that could be a good rivalry in the division between those 2 and Bertuzzi wont back down. 4th game of the season could be good

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
I'm glad someone mentioned this. I completely forgot and was just thinking how much I hate him when this got brought up today. That was one of the softest, most gutless displays ive seen on the ice in a while. A guy hits you so you basically sucker punch him. The guy tries to fight you, as soon as he touches you you drop, then the refs come in and you finally drop a glove and try to sucker the guy over the refs.

I hope thats not the last weve seen of that because that could be a good rivalry in the division between those 2 and Bertuzzi wont back down. 4th game of the season could be good

Don't get me wrong, he's a really good player, but he's a gutless, whiny, cheap-shotting diver who just also happens to have an incredibly punchable face.

LB, Mantha, someone else will get hold of him once this season, and I guarantee he'll regret it. Hell, I think Sulak could probably take him.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Don't get me wrong, he's a really good player, but he's a gutless, whiny, cheap-shotting diver who just also happens to have an incredibly punchable face.

LB, Mantha, someone else will get hold of him once this season, and I guarantee he'll regret it. Hell, I think Sulak could probably take him.
I like Bert and Manthas chances against him definitely. Not sure on Sulak, I'll be interested to see that part of his game. He jumped in for Zadina and has played decently physical in the preseason, plus he had 66 pims in 42 games last year. I wonder if thats from playing tough or if he takes bad penalties/out of position a lot getting caught hooking and holding guys

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
I like Bert and Manthas chances against him definitely. Not sure on Sulak, I'll be interested to see that part of his game. He jumped in for Zadina and has played decently physical in the preseason, plus he had 66 pims in 42 games last year. I wonder if thats from playing tough or if he takes bad penalties/out of position a lot getting caught hooking and holding guys

Without looking up the stats, I'll guess it's more taking bad penalties and being out of position with Sulak. However, those things can be taught, and matched up physically against Kadri, I think he'd wreck him. Might take a season or two, but he'd definitely put the hate locker on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->