GDT: red wings @ CAPITALS

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Vanek does not fit in the identity of this team at all. They have to bust their asses in all three zones to get scoring chances they can’t afford a specialty winger

Reactions: Filppula

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Eh. It's Ovi.
I don't mind it. I'm a fan anyways. 3 unanswered goals. You can't win playing like that anyways.

Reactions: Reddwit

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Here's the Glendening hit on Wilson, FYI. It's a good hit. Just looks like Glenny and Wilson knocked heads.

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
For every good play by Vanek theirs 5 terrible ones. He just throws off every line Blashill tries to shoehorn him on. Much like Abby

Reactions: Tiesgo2vets

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Are we ready to admit Larkin has been a non factor in the last 5 games besides his OT goal

These kind of posts bring out my inner surly teenager. Just makes me want to respond with “lol gtfo.”

Seriously, though - of all the shit performances to complain about, you want to pick on Larkin? This just in: 22 year old acting as de facto leader of rebuilding team, playing the most of all forwards with only 2 minutes of that time on the PP, leading the team in points, killing it in the face off circle, and giving near max effort every night can’t sustain perfection for 82 games. MOD

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
They never replayed it during the game. Wilson's head snapped back but it looks totally clean on the replay
I feel like the Wings coverage has been showing less replays, likely because they're cramming in more promotions or little segments between plays. I'd rather just see the damn replay.

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
These kind of posts bring out my inner surly teenager. Just makes me want to respond with “lol gtfo.”

Seriously, though - of all the **** performances to complain about, you want to pick on Larkin? This just in: 22 year old acting as de facto leader of rebuilding team, playing the most of all forwards with only 2 minutes of that time on the PP, leading the team in points, killing it in the face off circle, and giving near max effort every night can’t sustain perfection for 82 games. Hope you have some pearls you can clutch.
I judge players by a game by game basis. Sorry you can’t admit when a player has been bad. Every team has a guy putting up Larkin numbers no reason to treat him like he’s a god

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00