GDT: red wings @ CAPITALS

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Lmao if you fart in Rasmussens direction it will knock him over
Agreed.

I don't know if he's used to being so much bigger than everyone that no one could really knock him over or what but he looks like me out there on skates (which isn't good).

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Agreed.

I don't know if he's used to being so much bigger than everyone that no one could really knock him over or what but he looks like me out there on skates (which isn't good).

He’s only 19. If I’m not mistaken, wasn’t working out with the pros something Blashill or Ken brought up when they talked about keeping him up in the NHL? He can work on his balance.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
He’s only 19. If I’m not mistaken, wasn’t working out with the pros something Blashill or Ken brought up when they talked about keeping him up in the NHL? He can work on his balance.
Definitely.

I'm far from giving up on the kid. Just a little surprised how easily he goes down. Hopefully he'll put on some more pounds and improve that balance.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017

Ya, its got to be tough for a big player who uses his size to go from the OHL to the NHL at such a young age. I'm sure he will adjust.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
Agreed.

Anyone that height and age is going to have difficulty playing strong in the NHL. I'm not concerned about it at all.

At first I didn't like the idea of him staying up, but now I do. He has a chance to build his confidence before he builds his body. Like I said, I'm not worried.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
I judge players by a game by game basis. Sorry you can’t admit when a player has been bad. Every team has a guy putting up Larkin numbers no reason to treat him like he’s a god
On here Larkin= McDavid. And if we got Karlsson he would/should still be captain lol.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Just wondering how line Mantha-Larkin-Vanek will play.? Martha and Vanek can set and finish beautify

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Agreed.

I could be wrong since it was years ago, but Ras sorta reminds me of a rookie Keith Primeau.

Over the next few seasons Ras will add muscle/weight to his frame, and that 'Bambi on ice' look will be in the rear view mirror.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->