Post-Game Talk: Red hot Cats use a Vatrano hatty (with help from Bob and Lehner) to edge Hawks, win 6th straight!

Do you care about the all-star game?

• Total voters

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz

Sure it sucks Bob is sometimes giving up softies or way too many goals (D isn't doing him any favors though.

But you can underestimate he is making key saves when they are needed. There is a reason we have not blown many leads in the 3rd period

I think he is doing a decent job. He makes some stops you would not even expect him to make while giving up some that seem weak. Balances out in the end and gives us a chance to win on a regular basis

Reactions: Boothinator

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I think he is doing a decent job. He makes some stops you would not even expect him to make while giving up some that seem weak. Balances out in the end and gives us a chance to win on a regular basis

And it is crazy that we haven't been to OT since the Anaheim game

For sure. He is top 5 in wins now

panthertod

Mar 9, 2004
Every year whenever we were chasing a playoff spot and had a few games in hand I always had this fantasy that we could actually win those games in hand but we NEVER did. I think this is one of the only times I can remember where the team took advantage of those games and did what we all hoped they could do. Hopefully this is part of a bigger change that started when Q came in.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
That mainboard thread...Why are Islanders fans so bad... All 6 of them...At least our 6 fans don't talk trash about anyone, we know our place.

Reactions: Vilam

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
Bob played great. Other than the first goal (Dach got taken wide, passing lane was covered, Bob completely misplayed his angle and shouldn't have left so much room by the post/should have at least got a piece of it), I thought he didn't give up anything else that I would consider weak.

Second goal was a deflection all alone in front and third was a East to West pass right to Kane, someone completely missed their assignment leaving the 1000 pt man with time and space at the faceoff dot.

Trano really racking up the points lately! Congrats to Q and Kitch.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I don't know what to say. It's hard to express yourself when you have a feeling of satisfaction with the Florida Panthers. Those two things just don't usually go together.
Everybody, everything is progressing nicely. 6 game winning streak going into a week and a half break, it's all good. Cemented that 3rd spot in the division for now.
Hoffman has turned his game around. Can't give him enough credit for that. He's really a legit weapon.
Ekblad is a stud. A stud I say. We got our franchise C, and looking like, we might have our franchise D. Does it on both ends of ice.
Hopefully after the break they can knock off the rust quickly because they have a tough schedule out of the gate.
But for now...

h912E5930

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
That mainboard thread...Why are Islanders fans so bad... All 6 of them...At least our 6 fans don't talk trash about anyone, we know our place.
The amount of salt people have just because the Panthers are good is so ridiculous lololol.

The the Isles fans cry, their team has been plummeting since their run to start the year. 13-12-4 in their last 29 games played. They will be out of the playoffs soon, right where they belong.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
The amount of salt people have just because the Panthers are good is so ridiculous lololol.

The the Isles fans cry, their team has been plummeting since their run to start the year. 13-12-4 in their last 29 games played. They will be out of the playoffs soon, right where they belong.
I’m surprised they’ve even been good this long. Their team on paper kind of sucks.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
You're right, they aren't.

They will miss the playoffs, I am quite sure of it at this point. 13-12-4 since their crazy run to star the season. They will be out of it by March.

It's too bad the Panthers have already played their three games against the Islanders, by mid-December.

Panthers only got one out of six points in the series. :shakehead

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
We havent even peaked yet either

So in a sense, this break will be good. Sure they will use steam, but we dont want to peak in January anyway.

February will likely get off to a bit of a shaky start, but then we would peak at the right time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad