Post-Game Talk: Red hot Cats use a Vatrano hatty (with help from Bob and Lehner) to edge Hawks, win 6th straight!

Do you care about the all-star game?

• Total voters

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Congrats on the win.

Bob showing signs of getting it together the last few games?

If that happens, the sky's the limit with this team. :thumbu:

I missed tonight's game. But last night, he looked shaky to me.

Even when he's having good games, it's like every save he makes looks difficult. He's not playing with confidence and he looks fragile out there.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
It’s collectively 6 teams fighting for 4 spots in the eastern conference.

NYI, CAR, CBJ, PHL, FLA and TOR.
I think we’re gonna make it.

Being 4 pts ahead of Toronto right now is huge.

And we're looking pretty good in the RW column. That could make the difference in the end

Reactions: harv33173

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Based on Randy seeming to have classic sleep deprivation symptoms and the awful camera work, I wonder if the FS-F crew missed a flight or something last night and wasn't able to get any rest.

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
I missed tonight's game. But last night, he looked shaky to me.

Even when he's having good games, it's like every save he makes looks difficult. He's not playing with confidence and he looks fragile out there.

I see.

Well here's hoping.

We all know how great he can be when he's in the groove.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
wonder if Dale will make some trades before 2/24...we might need some shutdown D for a playoff push and subsequent playoff series

We're definitely gonna make some trades. I think he will wait until right before the deadline though. The chemistry is great all throughout the lineup so no need to mess with that right now. He'll assess what we need as we near the deadline imo.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
It’s collectively 6 teams fighting for 4 spots in the eastern conference.

NYI, CAR, CBJ, PHL, FLA and TOR.
I think we’re gonna make it.
I agree, ideally you want the 3rd Atlantic seed but really I would be shocked if 2 of CBJ, Phi and NYI keep it up.

Reactions: Boothinator

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Any way we can switch bye weeks? Cause ****.

It really comes at the worst point of time...

Welp, time to calm down and technically go for another streak.

We were able to go with Bob in all 3 games which was good for us. Hoping Judge and Weegar will help the 20 day break.

But what really is sucks is playing against the Habs in the first game..By the time we play against them they will already have their 3rd or 4th game after the ASG. This usually doesn't end well

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Last year we finished 6-4 in the 10 games after the bye week, with two b2bs - both were splits. With the current roster, I would not be worried that we should be worse than last year.

Reactions: Boothinator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->