Post-Game Talk: Red hot Cats use a Vatrano hatty (with help from Bob and Lehner) to edge Hawks, win 6th straight!

Do you care about the all-star game?

• Total voters

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Will update lines/goalies when available. I'm guessing Florida goes with Monty but since there's no practice we'll see who leads the team onto the ice for warmups. Chicago is a 1a/b situation so flip a coin.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
F6486A1E-9D37-4C4B-AD6B-193B92421BF6.jpeg
Just a random pic of a Toyota Prius parked next to THE HYBRID for good luck.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
We do need a back up tho. Just dont have cap space

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Last night's game thread is already locked, so I'll post this here. ( just watched the game now, as last night I wasn't able to, I forgot Monday nights are the wife's night to watch Bachelor. :punk:

Last night was the definition of a close win. I had the Panthers down in points throughout the game. What they battled to the end. They may have got outplayed some of the game, but they definitely showed no quit. I thought Bob played good. He let in three goals he would probably like to have back. The other goal I saw Frankie floating around on the PK, and his man scored.
Great games by Barky and Brown. If Barky didn't play so much, I would say Brown was our best player of the last night. Also honourable mentions to Stillman and Toni, great games!

I guarantee you the boys will come out flying for the coaches.
It's the bean bag boy way. :clap:

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Try for one more win before the break?
Expecting Chicago to be a tough opponent given how they've played lately... Really like Lehner but if he was to have an off-game tonight, it would be much appreciated.
(So of course he's going to have a shutout...)

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Last night's game thread is already locked, so I'll post this here. ( just watched the game now, as last night I wasn't able to, I forgot Monday nights are the wife's night to watch Bachelor. :punk:

Last night was the definition of a close win. I had the Panthers down in points throughout the game. What they battled to the end. They may have got outplayed some of the game, but they definitely showed no quit. I thought Bob played good. He let in three goals he would probably like to have back. The other goal I saw Frankie floating around on the PK, and his man scored.
Great games by Barky and Brown. If Barky didn't play so much, I would say Brown was our best player of the last night. Also honourable mentions to Stillman and Toni, great games!

I guarantee you the boys will come out flying for the coaches.
It's the bean bag boy way. :clap:

Oh so we are on the same boat? Im used to hide in my home office at this point with my old small TV, I gave up fighting for the living room TV haha

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Oh so we are on the same boat? Im used to hide in my home office at this point with my old small TV, I gave up fighting for the living room TV haha
My wife and I are having frank discussions about this exact arrangement, except I told her I need a big screen in my home office and another cable feed. She told me “if you do that we’ll never see you outside your office”. I said “would that be so bad?”

She told me I had a point... matter is under consideration. We may need a mediator... :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad