Confirmed with Link: Reaves Traded to Wild for 5th round pick

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I liked Reaves a lot and appreciate his time here, being a part of the identity and culture change. Now it is incumbent on this group to continue playing with that same identity and team toughness.
I wouldn't still mind having that in the lineup, but you have to be of some use outside that toughness. Reaves was that last season, at least mostly IMO. This season he simply could not keep up with the pace.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
I hope we lose 15 straight so Herman and Sam Stern will shut the hell up on twitter about Reaves irrelevance and that locker room presence isn't a real thing. ...Because of course those two have been in many locker rooms im sure

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Good guy, but heading for retirement after this year I think to run his brewery in Vegas. Getting anything for him is a win.

If anything, this tells me Gauthier forced Drury's hand to let him stay up. Good for him.

AlaBlueShirt

Mar 14, 2018
Good guy, but heading for retirement after this year I think to run his brewery in Vegas. Getting anything for him is a win.

If anything, this tells me Gauthier forced Drury's hand to let him stay up. Good for him.
Just saying. If this was our team before the rebuild Gauthier would be still playing in the AHL.
Good job Drury.

Reactions: egelband

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
and that's when it will hit them....

Unless they add a massive human being like Soucy as a 6D, there's literally no one that could step to Wilson.... and that's when he gets brazen
They did sign Harpur. He’s probably not that far away from a callup, not because he’s any good at actually playing but because it’s Hartford and no one else is either

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I hate it. Felt like he was a very important guy in the locker room. Even if he didn’t play as much as he’d like. Lot of vets struggle early too. Think he would have improved.

Hate moving him when blais in on the roster

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
this trade infuriates me. why did it take them 20 damn games to figure out what everyone knew over the summer. not trading him in the offseason cost them brining back the superior player in motte. i have enough of this drury/gallant duo.
Motte was always overpriced for what he brings. Our 4th line is really good and we just traded the one thing that holds it back. We don't need Motte.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I hate it. Felt like he was a very important guy in the locker room. Even if he didn’t play as much as he’d like. Lot of vets struggle early too. Think he would have improved.

Hate moving him when blais in on the roster
At the very worst, Blais can skate on the 4th line and it's a good line, even if he isn't really doing anything. Reaves couldn't do that and they have similar cap hits.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY

270a6t4s1rt91.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad