Proposal: Realistic Trade Proposals 2016-17 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Streit saying he isn't going to retire and actually wants to resign,,,,, Good lord this could be bad.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Streit saying he isn't going to retire and actually wants to resign,,,,, Good lord this could be bad.

i have mixed feelings on that...i'd prefer he was traded..but if he was to come cheap and be resigned to being limited minutes/PP guy i think that wouldn't be too bad as the vet presence for next year...still rather he were moved

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
No way, **** Streit. He's trash and need to be gone. Hopefully there's a team with bad enough scouts that they take him.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
There's really no room for Streit with Provy, Gudas, Ghost, Manning and MacDonald as the vets.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
i have mixed feelings on that...i'd prefer he was traded..but if he was to come cheap and be resigned to being limited minutes/PP guy i think that wouldn't be too bad as the vet presence for next year...still rather he were moved

If streit resigns with us that means sanheim stays in the ahl next year no thanks trade him away.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

62131048.jpg

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Habs get Jordie Benn from DAL for Pateryn & 2017 4th.

EDIT: According to Pierre LeBrun retweeting a Habs tweet. And it's Jordie Benn, my bad

tymed

Jun 11, 2007
British Columbia
Streit's strengths are negligible here.

If you want vet presence and leadership, just sign a vet who can play responsible defense and move the puck ok. Leadership/PP contribution doesn't cut it with the loss of legs he's shown. We have other secondary PP options moving forward. If you can get something for him over the next few days, take it and run. This is a rebuild or w/e ffs, who gives a sh** about Streit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad