RD Timothy Liljegren - Rogle BK, SHL (2017, 17th, TOR) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Liljegren's game is reminding me a lot of Mitch Marner - he just drives the play everytime the puch touches his stick. He skates out of bad areas, enters the zone like a beast, always buzzing.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Let me count the ways.

Skating .. yep
Iq. Yep
Defensive gane yep

The only thing liljgren has on brannstrom is maybe the wrist shot. Otherwise brannstrom is by far the more superior prospect not only to liljgren but also to makar.

I decided to read some of your post history before I responed and I am glad I did, you aren't worth the time. Your trolling of other fanbases is evident. Go check out the Brannstrom thread ;)

BWDude

Nov 13, 2015
Let me count the ways.

Skating .. yep
Iq. Yep
Defensive gane yep

The only thing liljgren has on brannstrom is maybe the wrist shot. Otherwise brannstrom is by far the more superior prospect not only to liljgren but also to makar.

What are you on about? Liljegren as of now has points on all three goals and looks just as good.

In fact, hes looking more polished than a guy like Makar for example as of this game at least. These games don't mean too much but stop with the biased goggles.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
This is the summer showcase. Did u see the goal Hart gave up on Liljgrens 3rd point. Nobody cares if someone scores 6 pts in a glorified scrimmage.

Watch the players actually play. Brannstrom is controling everything w. His elite skating and iq .

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Let me count the ways.

Skating .. yep
Iq. Yep
Defensive gane yep

Brannstrom, when trapped in his own end, is far from great. He is far from noticeably ahead of Liljegren. You can think he's better but to say Liljegren is raw and Brannstrom is way ahead is just absurd at this point.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
No, he didn't. He did in his draft-1 season, which was his 17-year-old season (because he's a late birthday). In his 16-year-old season, he only played one SHL game.

Both were in there draft -1 come on now. You're cherry picking lol

BWDude

Nov 13, 2015
This is the summer showcase. Did u see the goal Hart gave up on Liljgrens 3rd point. Nobody cares if someone scores 6 pts in a glorified scrimmage.

Watch the players actually play. Brannstrom is controling everything w. His elite skating and iq .

You mean the last two shifts where he was hemmed into his own zone and his team gave up the best Canadian chances in the last 5 minutes?

Relax with the hyperbole, he's been good and has shown good skills, so has Liljegren.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto

Safe to say Elias Pettersson is far behind Andersson, Brannstrom and Liljegren as a prospect then. ;)

But yes, Brannstrom is all over the ice in this game, dynamic talent

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Brannstrom is so much better and yet he gets no hype here.

You do know this is a Liljegren thread right?

He's having an excellent game. Instead of crying about Brannstrom not getting enough attention, this thread is about discussing Liljegren.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
This is what I don't understand about HF boards. Instead of talking about Liljegren is dominating, multiple Leaf haters just come in here and whine about another guy not getting enough attention? Man that's strange.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009

All I know is... Liljegren leads team sweden in points with 5

Brannstrom has 1

If your fancy moves gives you no production then you're pretty much dancing.

Too bad this isn't a figure skating competition... It's hockey. Start producing and I'll start hyping.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011

Feels like we're watching different games as they have both been impressive to me. Brannstrom has overskated far too much defensively despite showing off his nice edgework. Liljegren has made 1 questonable turnover in each game I've watched so far.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Liljegren with 3 points. And no gimme points like that one Makar got from Kyrou's goal. Liljegren made great plays for each point.

EDIT

I stand corrected. Nice goal by Makar :laugh:

Last edited:

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Liljegren and Brannstrom stood out a bit. It's a WJC show case tournament in the middle of the summer but you always take good performances over bad ones.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Liljegren with 3 points. And no gimme points like that one Makar got from Kyrou's goal. Liljegren made great plays for each point.

The Anderson goal was a gimme point lol bran made a sick play lilj made a d to d pass lmfao. On a different note, who the hell is #3 on swedens D. He has been the worst player on the ice by far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00