Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I wonder what the Ciampa - Gargano match type will be. My guess is a regular 1 on 1 match to refer back to Gargano being his old self winning a wrestling match.
I see it being one on one and Ciampa trying to bring in a weapon like the title or crutch go for a shot but Gargano counters it for the win

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I wonder what the Ciampa - Gargano match type will be. My guess is a regular 1 on 1 match to refer back to Gargano being his old self winning a wrestling match.

That’s what it should be. It was his going too far that cost him the last time. Johnny Wrestling should be the guy that returns, old logo and everything, that overcomes Ciampa.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
That’s what it should be. It was his going too far that cost him the last time. Johnny Wrestling should be the guy that returns, old logo and everything, that overcomes Ciampa.
Exactly, he was his own undoing in the LMS match. Going too far to try and destroy Ciampa and it cost him.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I am so tired of The Shield.
Haven't been good since they first arrived and were mauling everyone. Since then, they've been watered down. WWE (Vince) is so obvious when they're scrambling for ratings. Just rehashes old stuff with the newer versions worse than before.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
With Dean seemingly leaving - this is 100% the right thing to do. The Shield reunions sucked (outside of when Dean and Seth reunited on their lonesome) because it was transparent and forced af....this...is still transparent and forced but it's the right move with Dean leaving.

They're also telling the story correctly so far but I heard that was a Dean audible to not join Seth and Roman on the ramp. He's still their "brother"...they love him...but that doesn't mean they have to forgive him yet.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dean leaving as finally allowed him to give no f***s enough that he can just call audibles and decide he won’t do or say shit and it makes sense.

Apparently Vince also rewrote the segment with Drew/Dean after Dean didn’t go on the stage with Roman and Seth in the opening so they could set up this Shield reunion.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The original plan for Roman at Wrestlemania was Dean, so, I could see them sticking with it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There's debate on what The Shield's match will be at Fastlane.

The two options are The Shield vs. McIntyre, Lashley & Corbin OR The Shield & Braun Strowman vs. McIntyre, Lashley, Corbin & Elias.

I say just do it right and do the first one. This may be the last time we see The Shield in a match together for a long, long time unless Ambrose has a change of heart with Roman back on the road with him again.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Thing is, 5 years ago when they split, many here we in agreement that 5 years is the earliest they should have reunited.

Imagine how hot this would be if this was the beginning of the build to their first reunion?

Reactions: Fro

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The problem is they have never spent any significant time apart from each other. They have been constantly feuding or tagging with at least one other member for years.

It isn’t as special for them to fully reunite in that case.

Doubly so when Roman never really stopped doing the gimmick since he uses their theme and still wears a vest.

Reactions: Live in the Now
Feb 24, 2017
Thing is, 5 years ago when they split, many here we in agreement that 5 years is the earliest they should have reunited.

Imagine how hot this would be if this was the beginning of the build to their first reunion?
This isn’t Japan haha
Imagine Vincent Kennedy McMahon with that kind of patience and long view foresight.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, and Drew McIntyre is being advertised for Fastlane.

Would have to assume Dean Ambrose would join the match while the match is happening to even the odds.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Drew basically has nothing to do until post Mania, I think they probably set up Rollins vs Drew as the Universal title program. Dude will be in the mania battle royal mist likely he seemed to have some momentum but doesnt have a whole lot right now.

He left the faction with Ziggler to do his own thing and then he's put with Lashley as Corbins lackies

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Drew basically has nothing to do until post Mania, I think they probably set up Rollins vs Seth as the Universal title program. Dude will be in the mania battle royal mist likely he seemed to have some momentum but doesnt have a whole lot right now.

He left the faction with Ziggler to do his own thing and then he's put with Lashley as Corbins lackies

Eh, depends which brand gets the multi-man ladder match at Mania' for the mid-card title.

If it's RAW, he'll almost certainly get in.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
OOooooo

Even if McIntyre is in the Andre Battle Royal, they should have him win. Then the next night on RAW, have him bash the trophy, and say he doesn't care about the trophy, he wants a Universal Championship shot like he deserves and calls out Heyman/Reigns/Rollins or HHH or Vince etc

No one comes out, so he starts smashing the trophy. Rollins/Reigns/whoever comes out and gives him the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad