Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Is EC3 just going to be another Chris Masters, memorable for the physique and not much else? :dunno:

Was hoping he'd make at least SOME impact (lol) on Raw, but seems to have failure to launch written all over him.
His talking is better than his looks, and he's non-terrible at wrestling. He's perfect for WWE, they just don't do anything.

Cold introduction and zero plans. Your standard NXT call up :/.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
And the crazy thing is EC3 is way more of a main roster guy than NXT guy. It’s amazing how they already screwed him up. Amazing.

As for the NXT 4, Smackdown is so stacked as it is lol.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don’t get how they call people up without any sort of plan.

That’s not how a successful business runs. It’s mind boggling.

If I went to my CEO or COO or CFO, and asked to do something, and they asked what my plan was, and I said “I dunno” they would glare me out of the room.

HHH must lose his mind

Reactions: TD Charlie

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's obvious they had no plan. They re-wrote the show yesterday, they last run of call ups was like...a month ago and they were announced at Christmas? They did 2 reset shows in the matter of 2 months. I bet that match with Ronda and Ruby last night was the match they were going to do on Sunday, but they re-wrote that show too on the day-of. And the show tonight I bet was re-written considering that they made the switch to do Kofi vs. Bryan in the 2 days since the re-written show on a day where they re-wrote a show.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- Gargano opened the NXT tapings for next week’s episode talking about how he lost the title to Dream. How he got to bring the championship to RAW and SmackDown. Ciampa interrupts and says he lost last week because he refused Ciampa’s help. He says RAW and SmackDown proved Gargano is at his best when he’s in the ring with Ciampa.

Ciampa says they should enter the Dusty Rhodes classic, win it and then take the NXT Titles at the TakeOver WrestleMania weekend.

Gargano and Ciampa shake hands and reunite

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I feel like Raw and SD really f***ed up what they were going to do here, but there’s still hope for Johnny to cost Ciampa in the finals, turn his back on him and do Gargano vs. Ciampa finale in Chicago or something.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
- Gargano opened the NXT tapings for next week’s episode talking about how he lost the title to Dream. How he got to bring the championship to RAW and SmackDown. Ciampa interrupts and says he lost last week because he refused Ciampa’s help. He says RAW and SmackDown proved Gargano is at his best when he’s in the ring with Ciampa.

Ciampa says they should enter the Dusty Rhodes classic, win it and then take the NXT Titles at the TakeOver WrestleMania weekend.

Gargano and Ciampa shake hands and reunite
One of the post wrestling guys suggested that very angle, he's going to mark out.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Looks like Riddle vs Dream for the NA Title at the next TakeOver.

Black/Ricochet, and the Forgotten Sons are into round 2 of the Dusty Classic.

Black Ricochet face the winner of DIY and Fish/KOR

Forgotten Sons face winner of Moustache Mountain and Street Profits

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
DIY and Ricochet/Black are fighting each other in the tournament.

Later in the tapings it seemed like they were doing Adam Cole vs. Dream.

Reactions: FultonReed

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
DIY vs. Ricochet/Black happening now, including DIY gear. Other finalists are Forgotten Sons (over MM), so I'm guessing they're the next real tag team challengers.
Tapings are almost up to 4 hours now, which is weird. Next taping is in 3 weeks, with only 6 shows til Takeover.

Edit: Ricochet/Black win

Reactions: FultonReed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad