Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
theres a guy on reddit who has always been on the mark when it comes to WWE belts, who says the Womens Tag titles are a done deal, they are white leather with silver plates and look very similar to the mens tag titles but with the gladiators swapped out for something more appropriate to the womens roster

also says they will be defended across all 3 brands (Raw, SD, NXT)

they are also expected to be first disputed at an all-womens PPV, however the rumored September 30th date is not set in stone, as WWE want it during October

EDIT: he also says the 205 Live Tag Titles have been made, but doesnt know when it will be announced

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Belt guy is legit. He's mentioned tag belts being made or at least commissioned a while ago, so it's not surprising that they're going to be a thing with this announcement.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
The only thing I don't like about women's tag titles is you know its gonna tie into that sasha-bayley storyline and drag it out even longer...

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
theres a guy on reddit who has always been on the mark when it comes to WWE belts, who says the Womens Tag titles are a done deal, they are white leather with silver plates and look very similar to the mens tag titles but with the gladiators swapped out for something more appropriate to the womens roster

also says they will be defended across all 3 brands (Raw, SD, NXT)

they are also expected to be first disputed at an all-womens PPV, however the rumored September 30th date is not set in stone, as WWE want it during October

EDIT: he also says the 205 Live Tag Titles have been made, but doesnt know when it will be announced
Wow, I was actually pretty close with what I said I would do

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
So Riddle to WWE has been a thing the past week or so, with him pulling out of a date in Ireland that was during Summerslam weekend. And now he's been replaced in BOLA... Sounds very much like our next hottest free agent.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
So Riddle to WWE has been a thing the past week or so, with him pulling out of a date in Ireland that was during Summerslam weekend. And now he's been replaced in BOLA... Sounds very much like our next hottest free agent.

The newest addition to Bro XT

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
with the amount and quality of talent that passes through NXT, you would think WWE main roster is one of the most entertaining shows on TV. but lol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
with the amount and quality of talent that passes through NXT, you would think WWE main roster is one of the most entertaining shows on TV. but lol

Forget NXT. WWE’s roster is overloaded.

You could argue they have never had more talent then right now. No excuse for the product to be of this quality.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Hogan tonight eh?
I saw that, I’m not even going to record the show cause he might be on there....

I’m all for forgiveness and second chances if the people are contrite but from everything I’ve read Hogan’s apology seems like it was read off a script and completely fake.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Black removed from the Takeover main event due to injury and now it will be a Last Man Standing match.

They are doing a “who done it?” angle with a mystery person laying Black out in the parking lot.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They never did the Gargano/Black match and I would get up more for that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tegan Nox (Nixon Newell) got hurt again. It’s her other knee. They’re doing dark matches because they have to rewrite the tournament. Not out of the question that she was supposed to win.

Triple H supposedly came out and said she broke her leg. There was a spot where she did a dive onto the steel girder and landed on it, and then collapsed when she got back in the ring and put up the X on her own and was screaming in pain.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Finals of the tournament is Toni Storm vs. Io Shirai. Probably going to be really awesome.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Tegan Nox (Nixon Newell) got hurt again. It’s her other knee. They’re doing dark matches because they have to rewrite the tournament. Not out of the question that she was supposed to win.

Triple H supposedly came out and said she broke her leg. There was a spot where she did a dive onto the steel girder and landed on it, and then collapsed when she got back in the ring and put up the X on her own and was screaming in pain.
Damn, poor her. Her and Kai are so kawaii. :(

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Finals of the tournament is Toni Storm vs. Io Shirai. Probably going to be really awesome.

I saw a video of HHH announcing the broken leg and he said they had the semifinals left and they were Rhea Ripley vs Io Shirai and Toni Storm vs Meiko Satomura. Shirai vs Storm final was a good guess.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I saw a video of HHH announcing the broken leg and he said they had the semifinals left and they were Rhea Ripley vs Io Shirai and Toni Storm vs Meiko Satomura. Shirai vs Storm final was a good guess.
Only other person I felt could be in the final was Tegan. Feel free to share video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad