Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Speaking of Hogan it's his birthday tomorrow.

As to the WWE the talent is there and in spades, more talent at their disposal than at any point in their history, still they need to find better bookers who can come up with better and more compelling storylines.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There’s too much talent. They’re willing to pay them to sit home and do f*** all just so other promotions can’t have them.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Post-Summerslam lineups have Reigns vs. Strowman as being the headlining matches for live events. While it could be face vs. face, it could also indicate one of them will be turning heel at Summerslam.

Oct 18, 2011
Speaking of Hogan it's his birthday tomorrow.

As to the WWE the talent is there and in spades, more talent at their disposal than at any point in their history, still they need to find better bookers who can come up with better and more compelling storylines.
They have talent but nobody transcendent and horrible presentation. Every match looks the same

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
hmm

cEhejOzoN1dIwJooNiVjemfTz4KijzyqIOuPh0LTiME.jpg

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
From WOR, the planned main event of Evolution is Ronda Rousey Vs Nikki Bella

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
From WOR, the planned main event of Evolution is Ronda Rousey Vs Nikki Bella
Shoot me.

NXT for next week has Bianca Belair over Deonna Purazzo, which was good, nothing amazing. Pete Dunne beat Zack Gibson in a pretty heated match including a spot where Dunne got out of Gibson’s finish by biting the bottom rope.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Michelle McCool is expected to be in a match at Evolution as well. A similar screen as the Bliss/Rousey came up at last nights TakeOver event, showing McCool's appearence at Evolution.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They really don’t understand how women’s wrestling got over in this company the last few years, and desperately want to brand it their way instead.

The fans who actually want an all women’s PPV don’t want Nikki Bella main eventing it. I don’t even think they want her on the card.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I certainly don't want her on the card... I never saw the appeal of the Bellas even when they had no competition. Now they'll just get completely overshadowed and it'll be treated like any Roman Reigns main event, not that that stops WWE from doing whatever they want.

They were fine with the twin magic gimmick, but that was when women’s wrestling on the main roster was weak. The majority of the women now can work a compelling and entertaining match. The Bellas don’t belong any more. Mic work is good. Otherwise, no thanks.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Bellas are still big stars and they have their own reality show, which increases their value, for better or worse for the rest of the roster. Probably why they got to the end of the Royal Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad