Post-Game Talk: Ravens at PATRIOTS - Pats have a faint pulse after beating Ravens

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
11-5??? With this style of play I am gonna say that's impossible. I think this team is 9-7 tops.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
126002019_803410053834108_5181602623318175161_n.png

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
Watching the highlights now. Seriously why did it take Bill so long to put Harris in. he has been amazing this year.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
After 2 decades of excellence I don’t have much interest in trashing the team under the guise of accountability.

great game plan and the guys executed it well. Cam made the throws he needed to but that bouncer in the end zone was tough. Harris needs to be getting 15 plus touches a game and that Meyers toss was beautiful

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Covid really hurt this team and i think it hurt Cam more than anyone when he returned. Besides the Denver and San Francisco games i have been satisfied with Cam's qb play this season, Meyers is really starting to make a impact, go get another wr and a te and i would be happy to bring Cam back on a one or two year deal next season. Not going to be easy to make the playoffs but still possible

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Saw yesterday the team will have 61M in space and off the top of my head have only Thuney and Jackson to re-sign
I think the top 3 teams in terms of cap space are going to be NE, BUF, and MIA. Just another reason to be putting a good effort this season, can't tank the season and then expect teams to choose you over BUF and MIA

Last edited:

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
They only targeted one WR all game. Makes sense given the weather and personnel

That's fine for a one off. But if there are people who think this team can make the playoffs it ain't happening by having Meyers and nobody else. No idea when Edelman is coming back but they could really use some help from Harry.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
That's fine for a one off. But if there are people who think this team can make the playoffs it ain't happening by having Meyers and nobody else. No idea when Edelman is coming back but they could really use some help from Harry.
They can make the playoffs playing this way. Eapecially this season with an extra playoff spot, possibly even two, in each conference. Winning a SB or even competing for one, they can't.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Thought the really telling piece of last night's game was the physicality the Pats came out and played with. They were hitting guys often and really driving through their tackles. Set the tone early and their intensity was not matched at all by the Ravens. They came out flat and never got into a groove. Full credit to the Pats players and coaches for a great game plan and superb execution.

Reactions: Saxon Eric and CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad