OT: Rate the last movie you watched out of 10 AKA The Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Finally saw Justice League, and I should have skipped it. Terrible movie with very little plot or story. Just a series of action sequences and some brooding. I give it a 3 out of 10.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
rewatched Taken and started cracking up at the end when Liam Neesons ex wifes new husband is like anything you need you got it and Neeson looks at his daughter like I have everything I need.

I mean he just killed like 20 people and tore france a new asshole

cheesy hilarious moment

the premise of Taken 2 is even more hilarious. the family of one of the main bad guys in the first movie try to get revenge on Neeson like dude wasnt some piece of shit pimp lol

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
2001: A Space Odessy (1968)

High - 9

Straight - 6

i couldn’t watch Spongebob while high without getting dizzy. I might actually try to open the pod bay doors myself if i were to watch 2001 while high. Not sure what that would entail, opening the pod bay doors that is, but i would be going for it!

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Space Jam

scary how many lines i could pull out of my ass and recite while watching this again. Bill Murray returning for the final 10 seconds, then retiring after the game and heading off to ice his knees is the highlight.

it’s a fine fun movie even after all these years, despite the mailed in performances.

6.5/10

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Binged The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann yesterday and today.

Very, very well done but such a sad story.

The-worst part is how the hotel and police in essence covered up several child assaults in that hotel and area in the months leading up to her disappearance.

I’m convinced that if that didn’t happen that little girl would be home now.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Tall in the Saddle (1944)

7.5/10

John Wayne flick I never saw before. Ward Bond and Gabby Hayes co-star.

The Duke looks younger than he really was.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Just watched The Old Guard. Very interesting plot and awesome cast for only having one real star. 8 of 10 from this old guy!

Reactions: LouJersey

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Finally saw Justice League, and I should have skipped it. Terrible movie with very little plot or story. Just a series of action sequences and some brooding. I give it a 3 out of 10.

I like the new DC stuff w this, Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman. The best DC stuff right now is Titans on HBO Max tho.

Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I like the new DC stuff w this, Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman. The best DC stuff right now is Titans on HBO Max tho.

My girls love teen titans, so we were hoping to watch that next. Is is okay for 12 and 8 year olds? Keep in mind that they've already watched most of the marvel universe movies as well as the DC stuff, and they loved Umbrella Academy and Stranger Things too.

Last edited:

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Deadpool 1 and 2
Blood sport

if u actually think about dead pool 2 some of it is sad. Dudes wife is dead and just wants to die. Other dudes daughter murdered and just wants to stop it from happening. Abused kids.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
My girls love teen titans, so we were hoping to watch that next. Is is okay for 12 and 8 year olds? Keep in mind that they've already watched most of the marvel universe movies as well as the DC stuff, and they loved Umbrella Academy and Stranger Things too.

noooooo. Hahaha way too much violence sex and cursing. So basically your type of show.

Reactions: LSCII

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Watched the Equalizer 2. First half was great. Second half not so much.

I'd give it a 6/10. The first one was a 8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad