Injury Report: Rasmussen takes shot to knee, out indefinitely

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Think he is a very underrated part of our future. He is just starting to scratch his potential, I dont think he will be a PPG type guy but he has underrated offensive skill and plays a good, hard nosed game. Hopefully he has enough time to recover and get a good summer of training in.

Reactions: kliq and jkutswings

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Think he is a very underrated part of our future. He is just starting to scratch his potential, I dont think he will be a PPG type guy but he has underrated offensive skill and plays a good, hard nosed game. Hopefully he has enough time to recover and get a good summer of training in.
I don't think he's underrated at all, the concern was his skating and I think everyone here was happy about how much it improved. I had him down for 40 pts this season, he would've gotten close if he didn't get injured.

Anyways, the highlights this season is remarkably better than any of the previous seasons. Drastic improvement. Now if he learns to keep his head up while protecting the puck, then he'll be dangerous. He tends to put the blinders on when he skates with the puck, except when he's behind the net.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
this injury scares me because his skating was holding him back prior to this season. This reason he was skating way better. A knee injury could really set him back.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
this injury scares me because his skating was holding him back prior to this season. This reason he was skating way better. A knee injury could really set him back.
His skating problem was technique and balance, I don't think the injury will set him back.... but it's certainly going to hinder further progress if he can't practice over the summer. Hope he heals quickly, I was impressed with his improvement last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad