GDT: Rangers Vs Sens | THE MADISON SQUARE EdITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Everybody kinda just missed their assignments there. Pretty impressive how inept they can be at the most crucial moments.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I admit that even though I'm enjoying how well they've played overall under Cameron, that these losses are getting me down on this team. Too many brain farts rendering an entire game's worth of good play and effort useless.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I admit that even though I'm enjoying how well they've played overall under Cameron, that these losses are getting me down on this team. Too many brain farts rendering an entire game's worth of good play and effort useless.

Not point in watching almost, now we'll get blown out by Toronto

It's a pretty depressing state of affairs

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
On the OT Rangers goal, I think Ryan got tied with a Ranger player near the Ranger bench, a Ranger player jumped on the ice before the player Ryan was tangled up with left the ice. The new a Ranger player skated into the Senators zone with Ryan left behind resulting in an odd man advantage and the goal. I think it should have been a Ranger penalty.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
On the OT Rangers goal, I think Ryan got tied with a Ranger player near the Ranger bench, a Ranger player jumped on the ice before the player Ryan was tangled up with left the ice. The new a Ranger player skated into the Senators zone with Ryan left behind resulting in an odd man advantage and the goal. I think it should have been a Ranger penalty.

True....and at the very least some sort of holding or interference by not letting Ryan get back on his skates for a few seconds. Could be a few penalties there.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Man so agravating as a fan who wants a good draft spot or playoffs, when this team is going win lose win lose, or like tonight grabbing a point just to lose, we are practically guaranteed 11-15 placement in the standings.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
True....and at the very least some sort of holding or interference by not letting Ryan get back on his skates for a few seconds. Could be a few penalties there.

Yes, agreed. Other than that and the penalty against Legwand which appeared to be bogus to me, the refing was absolutely wonderful tonight! :)

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
How is it possible that Stone had 0 official takeaways in that game while Staal and Nash had 2 each?
Stone stole the puck 3-4 times at least.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
we played well against a team that's playing at a high level right now

I agree. The Senators did play well overall except for Cowen's lack of attention in letting a winger get a step behind him for a goal. I am beginning to like Cowen since his benching as he has generally played well since then. I still would like him to play meaner and more physical though.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I'm ok with it. Another tough loss but the team played well. When we play well you can see we're a few parts away, but the guys who are here are working hard and getting better. It's encouraging and shows promise for the future.

That's what I'm going to go with anyway. ;)

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Murray should have found that top 6 centre before he traded away the only one he ever had.
The-Kid-Crying.png

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
How is it possible that Stone had 0 official takeaways in that game while Staal and Nash had 2 each?
Stone stole the puck 3-4 times at least.

They may have credited Stone with capitalizing off of other Rangers giveaways, rather than credi him directly with a takeaway.

Giveaways/takeaways aren't a very consistently recorded stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad