Apr 22, 2013
GDTRangs.jpg

lines1.jpg

Lines2.jpg

linesrangers.jpg

linesrangers2.jpg

Goalies.jpg

Made it early because im so sick, i might not be alive tomorrow/

Starting Goalies are assumptions. Lets see if this thread can break 300 posts before its closed?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
why do they call it madison square garden? it's not on madison, not a square, nor is it a garden.

Remember that the current MSG is not the original MSG. The ORIGINAL Madison Square Garden was located on "Madison Square", at the corner of Madison Ave & 26th street. The land that the original MSG was built on used to be a garden space before they built the arena over some of it, and on the edge of the rest of it. Thus, the original MSG had garden space next to it.

The name never changed when the arena moved, because it was so popular that the owner didn't want to lose the business that the name attracted.

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Madison Square Garden is by far the best Arena I have ever entered the staff isn't nearly as douchy as CTC, I can even cary my backpack with me in the building after I pass a QUICK check at security.

Also since I can't wear this one tomorro
10003875_10151894527632563_157567210_n.jpg

I guess this will be permissible ?
10922483_10152448498487563_3750379426472541966_n.jpg

Love my swedish goalies

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Madison Square Garden is by far the best Arena I have ever entered the staff isn't nearly as douchy as CTC, I can even cary my backpack with me in the building after I pass a QUICK check at security.

Also since I can't wear this one tomorrow
photo.php

I guess this will be permissible ?
10922483_10152448498487563_3750379426472541966_n.jpg

If you are going to wear a Rangers jersey, might as well jump over to the Rangers board and cheer for the Rangers.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
What's so douchey about the staff at the CTC? Which staff?

My bad, im more angry at the bag policies, and the fact that when ever I stand near the exit for the away players outside to get my stuff signed they tell me to go away. We also can't make ethnical jokes about friends getting "randomly" checked, because they think we are calling them racist.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Definitely someone who doesn't have as much energy, doesn't hit, play with heart, and isn't a leader probably but those things don't matter in 2015.

I feel our forward group has looked a lot better without him in the lineup. Not as sloppy. Can throw out 4 lines without worrying about one guy who has trouble receiving and givin passes.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
My bad, im more angry at the bag policies, and the fact that when ever I stand near the exit for the away players outside to get my stuff signed they tell me to go away.

It's the same bag policy that they have in the NFL and the NBA. What about it is a problem for you?

As for the back entrance, I don't know what else to tell you. The loading bay doors is not an official free autograph signing area. Be happy with what you get, I can tell you for a fact that many players DREAD leaving our arena after losses... like, when the Rangers come to town and lose, most players are not in the mood to sign anything. These are pro athletes, and they're probably stinging from a loss, or still riding waves of adrenaline & emotion. Last thing they want is to get out of a bus in -30 degree weather after getting blown out.

We also can't make ethnical jokes about friends getting "randomly" checked, because they think we are calling them racist.

That makes perfect sense to me. I don't see what you could possibly be angry about here. "Dont make ethnic jokes around people who could lose their jobs over it". Seems pretty straight forward. Make those jokes with them when they're out of uniform, if you want, when their bosses are out of earshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad