Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Penguins 4/24: Win Series 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR spokesman says Mats Zuccarello is being evaluated. Alain Vigneault: "I've been told he's alright."â€

If so, and no reason to doubt it after hearing those words from AV, Zuccs is a lucky guy. That was no flutterball shot.

Thunderhead

May 15, 2012
Raleigh NC
From the main board .:laugh:

IMRDRuM.png

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
And I second the absolute mourning of the loss of MSG broadcasting. I love our broadcasting team, and the games never have the same feel to them on other broadcasts. I hate that we don't get to go through the playoffs with our home crew... No more Sam calls. Just ain't the same.

I tried to sync the Kenny Albert radio call up with the NBC video a few years back but the audio was always ahead. It is honestly a real shame. Really tough to listen to Pierre & Chico...I mean Doc from here on out.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Crosby is in Hank's head guise!

I don't care how it happened, but my Rangers in 5 prediction came true! Two OT winners in a row. When's the last time that happened to this franchise?

LongsufferingRangerf

Apr 7, 2015
Great job closing this out and getting some well deserved rest and letting some guys heal.

Hoping Piles/Craps goes 7 with lots of OT!

BlaqICE

Apr 10, 2007
N.Y.
Well I don't think there is a concussion because his head didn't move, and he wasn't knocked out.

So unless there is a fracture I'm sure he'll be back for round two, he's a tough little warrior.

You can have a concussion without being knocked out.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Well I don't think there is a concussion because his head didn't move, and he wasn't knocked out.

So unless there is a fracture I'm sure he'll be back for round two, he's a tough little warrior.

Not true....Mike Richter suffered a severe concussion from Chris Tamer's slapshot to the side of his mask, which fractured his skull.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
JT was all over the place. Good to see. Girardi with another killer game, McD and Staal strong as well.

MSL actually looked good with Brass and Nash, especially in the 2nd and 3rd, granted Zucc is obviously the better fit there, but MSL has looked light years better these past 2 games the he did the end of the season.

Dan Boyle does an excellent job of putting himself in spots to score, now he just needs to finish.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Crosby is in Hank's head guise!

I don't care how it happened, but my Rangers in 5 prediction came true! Two OT winners in a row. When's the last time that happened to this franchise?

I posted this in the GDT...check this out...

“@KennyAlbert: First @nyrangers OT series winner since Graves '97 at NJ. First at MSG since Matteau '94.â€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad