Chicago
QEAiszp.gif

YES. Haha greatest gif. So good.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Josh Thomson ‏@jthomson22 29s30 seconds ago

Rangers say Zuccarello is “being evaluated.†No real update, but Vigneault said he heard he was “fine,†but no real detail.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Steve Valiquette just said on MSG that Lundqvist saved every shot that he saw this series. Only goals this series allowed were shots that he had no chance to even get his eyes on it.

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
See, I disagree. I think the Rangers could handle the Habs (Habs are the most overrated team in the eastern playoffs, imo). It's Tampa I'm most worried about right now.

Tampa has great depth, healthy as of now, #1 offense in the NHL, playing a style that the Rangers typically struggle against, three ex-rangers who will show up for sure, and a goalie who freaking owns the Rangers.

Either way, I think the Habs are done in the 2nd round if they don't blow this series. I predicted Rangers-Tampa as the ECF before the season started, and that's what it's likely going to be (freaking Detroit blowing game 4...)

I think they might have blown the series with that lost.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR spokesman says Mats Zuccarello is being evaluated. Alain Vigneault: "I've been told he's alright."”

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Series MVP is Lundqvist. Only 8 goals given up in 5 games, and 4 of those came in one game. Are you kidding me?

Honorable mentions go to Brassard and Girardi. McDonagh, Yandle, and Nash were good, but I think all of them have another gear. Kreider, MSL, and Boyle need to pick it up. I feel like all three will as the playoffs go on though. They will heat up. Adding Klein to this team tightens up our defense. I though the Rangers gave Pittsburgh way too much time in our own end on many occasions. More offensively dynamic teams will make us pay.

Credit where credit is due. Crosby stole a game for Pittsburgh, and Fleury was a wall. Game 1 and Game 5 would have been howlers if not for him.

4 down, 12 to go. Still lots of work to do.

Really like your player ranks. Maybe would throw Moore into the 3rd group. He had a real good series.

And above all credit to Fleury. He is not the Fleury of a few years ago. Locked down positionally. Cool, calm, yet still athletic. Great series from him.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
No-hands, low-IQ Carl Hagelin.

What a player. Always working, fast, good on the boards, sound defensively, and now this. Glad it was him.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
And I second the absolute mourning of the loss of MSG broadcasting. I love our broadcasting team, and the games never have the same feel to them on other broadcasts. I hate that we don't get to go through the playoffs with our home crew... No more Sam calls. Just ain't the same.

Wolfy*

I just hope Zucc is ok. We need him.

Well I don't think there is a concussion because his head didn't move, and he wasn't knocked out.

So unless there is a fracture I'm sure he'll be back for round two, he's a tough little warrior.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Josh Thomson ‏@jthomson22 29s30 seconds ago

Rangers say Zuccarello is “being evaluated.†No real update, but Vigneault said he heard he was “fine,†but no real detail.
All in all, i take that as good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma