Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Penguins 4/24: Win Series 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
CDfm_YGVEAEcuja.png

Darker color is more ice time. Staal is right there though.

Yes it is, I have links for this too.

42 minutes remaining. Internet is Enver Lisin.
Is that for the series? I can only find the graph for Game 5. (Which Boyle did play 13:00 of 5/5 time against Shrek)

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
5/5 GF%'s

Yandle 100%
Stepan 100%
McDonagh 80%
Brassard 75%
Girardi 75%
Zuccarello 67%
Nash 67%

..meaning Yandle/Stepan were on the ice for 0 5/5 goals against.

McDonagh was on the ice for 1 5/5 goal against while playing against Crosby every night. l-o-l.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This game 1 chart is cracking me up. Look at the 5 straight dark grey tiles for McDonagh. Yeah dude, just take their whole top 6 by yourself bro. :laugh:

CDfsN_GUIAAHyWS.png

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Hey Machinehead, How about you stop using all these fancy stats and bar graphs as a distraction and UPLOAD SOME GOD DAMN HAIR EATING.

We will never forget.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I didn't know where to post this but it seems like Game 1 will likely be on Thursday with Game 2 likely on Saturday. There are supposedly Eric Clapton concerts Friday and Saturday night at the Garden, but it says that it could moved to Sunday Night if it conflicts with a playoff game.

Since I can't imagine us playing Wednesday and Thursday or Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday, I suspect Game 1 will be Thursday and then maybe Game 2 will be an early Saturday game, although NBC probably wouldn't have the benefit of putting it on NBC regular since Saturday is a really busy schedule for NBC, so it'll probably be NBCSN, regardless of the time, so making it an early game for NBC might not even matter, although it could help MSG if they have to prepare for a Sunday night concert.

There's a chance of Game 7's on Wednesday, MIN-STL and DET-TB, both could go to Game 7's on Wednesday. In that case, Game 1's would not start until Thursday, but I couldn't see our game pushed until any later than Thursday, especially considering we'd probably need Sunday available for Game 2, and it says the Clapton concerts might be pushed back one day, not two. I really don't see us playing Game 1 Friday if there is a game 7 on Wednesday, since we likely wouldn't be able to keep with the two days between games thing that the NHL likes to keep with.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Seriously, how awful is your computer/connection that it takes over 24 hours to upload a, what, 30-60 second clip? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like 3 hours, I started last night cause I had a school thing early this morning and I didn't have 3 hours last night so I had to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad