Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Penguins 4/24: Win Series 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
There was sarcasm in my comment. I agree with what you're saying, though.

No I know, I wasn't directing that at you. Morseo towards that statement from Collins. The Yanks and Mets can have the back page all summer. It's the playoffs, playoff ANYTHING should immediately be the back page. Yankees and Mets are playing in May, whoopdefreakindoo. "Only 140 more games to go guys, these games are huge!"

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Nyquist i believe dangled one guy on the PP, Made another one dive and still didn't take the shot. Also one Tampa guy didn't have a stick. Seriously?

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Seen a few responses, glad he's doing well for you guys! And yeah, I loved when we scored a goal when he was on the ice. Looked like he was a kid in a candy store. Hope he continues to make an impact, best of luck to you guys this year in the playoffs!

Why on the Nashville bandwagon? Root for Yandle and hop onto the Rangers bandwagon.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
A ton of potential Game 7's and the Rangers have already advanced? <insert Feels Goodman picture>

so_good.png

varanger94

Jan 11, 2011
Just wanted to congratulate Maxin Lapierre for a great series. He exemplifies what a Hockey Player is. Never takes a cheap shot, never cheats on draws, never fakes a penalty. He should be proud of himself.
LAPIERRE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wolfy*

Rumors that the Rangers are at The Raven tonight for a little celebration. If you're nearby, drop in and let us know ;)

yrrebbor

Jan 21, 2014
New York, NY
"So the rangers are the first team in nhl history to win a playoff series without scoring more than 3 goals in any game in that series."

Is this true?

CaptainMcD

Jan 30, 2012
Rumors that the Rangers are at The Raven tonight for a little celebration. If you're nearby, drop in and let us know ;)

Haha that place... I was down there last weekend... I tried to go in and they wanted like $4,000 a bottle. **** that. I'm comfortable but I'm not made of money. I guess the Rangers are though.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Haha that place... I was down there last weekend... I tried to go in and they wanted like $4,000 a bottle. **** that. I'm comfortable but I'm not made of money. I guess the Rangers are though.

They make a lot of money because they deserve to make a lot of money. I'm totally ok with it. Private party? Sure. They earned it.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Frankenstein's most common opponent was Dan Boyle. You know, the guy on the Pens who had zero points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad