Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Jets - The LOL Edition

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
I'd like to think we "found our offense" towards the end of the game, there. But tell you the truth, that seemed pretty flukey. No silver lining.

NYRANGERAMI*

Lundy is not the scapegoat. He let in 1 bad one yes..But the Defense let in 2. We should have won 3-2. Defense cannot let teams shoot shoot shoot rebound after rebound until they score. And D men need to play the puck or the man..not stand in front of the goalie screening him...especially from 3 feet out.

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
I want him to hustle, play hard, keep his feet moving, shoot the puck, use his speed to his advantage, use his size to his advantage, play with a chip on his shoulder, hit someone, show aggression....should I continue?

Playing his linemates is a cop out. He has the tools, but he's afraid of being put in the, as JD would call it...the chateau bow wow....

but he's clearly not making an impact in the limited ice time. how would benching him help? might as well just send him down which im assuming he will be.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Honestly, I'd take the Nash trade back in a heartbeat. He's great and all, but this team has lost all of its heart. Anisimov and Dubinsky were glue guys.

Kershaw

Honestly, I'd take the Nash trade back in a heartbeat. He's great and all, but this team has lost all of its heart. Anisimov and Dubinsky were glue guys.

Prepare to be crucified.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
difficult loss...at least a couple of those goals against NYR could have been avoided...especially the last one the I am sure henk is beating himself up over...

but besides that the rangers showed a lot of guts to keep battling back and trying to tie it up...they got close, but not close enough. I really feel there is a lot of good things the rangers can take from that and build confidence.

Kreider looked good, I think it is a process for him and torts does not want to hurt him. I think he is doing some good things and he will learn from watching and from playing in certain situations. He really is going to be a heck of a player soon.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Honestly, I'm going to have to give up on the team for a short bit. Can't watch them. I've got ulcers and I can't risk it.

Some will come out and say I'm a bandwagoner but I'm not putting my health in jeopardy for a group of has-beens and wannabes who don't give a flying ****.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
We need to put together the last half of the third period effort together for 60 minutes.

But I've been saying that all year. Maybe it's time for a shakeup

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I was half joking when I said we wouldn't win a game until Nash returned...he better be in the lineup on Thursday.

KreiMeARiver*

Don't put the score in the title, please.

Anyway, yeah, **** this team.

I actually reversed the score before I fixed it. I guess for people that DVRd it?

I can't stand "LOL", but I'm too numb to care right now. haha

NYRANGERAMI*

We need to put together the last half of the third period effort together for 60 minutes.

But I've been saying that all year. Maybe it's time for a shakeup

Shakeup has to be firing Torts. You cant fire the whole team.

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
Oh, after watching Eminger tonight, how the **** did Bickel ever get in the lineup before he did?

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
From here on out, I want them to lose by 5 if they lose. I just can't continue getting my hopes and adrenaline up bc they'll fall short again by one goal at 3.30am.

Callahan
Eminger
Stralman

I'm not gonna start panicking now, but I'm starting to get concerned.
That said, the upcoming games should be winnable if they get their **** together. I'm gonna start panicking a little if we don't take 6 points out of the next 4 games.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
The most frustrating thing for me is that if they'd played 65% of the game the way they played the final 12 minutes they would have run away with it. Probably wouldn't have even needed 65%, just more than 15% when already trailing. Whoever is distributing bottles of xanax disguised as workout supplements to the team needs to be shot. At least Cally and Hags aren't taking them.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
I only truly fault Hank for one of those goals, the other 3 was a failing defense corps (as i see it). But it wasnt exactly his best night, no :)

Also, Callahan really showed who was the sheriff..errr, captain. Great effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad