Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Islanders: It's Miller Time

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
the callahan miller and kreider line is very good and gives up a spark and depth. If nash and richards can ever get going we will have a nasty lineup

theJUMPER

Feb 25, 2012
ghostbust.251b.gif

KreiMeARiver*

I think it may be time for a Miller jersey. I've been drooling to see these guys both up here at the same time...

yeaah....looks like they are here to stay.

NHL 13 update ETA? ;)

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
3 stars - JT, McD and Henke

HM - the PK (for once)

I like the lines as currently constructed. But, Gilroy and Eminger CANNOT be the 3rd pairing. Sather needs to get a dependable LH D-man to pair with Stralman, (when Girardi comes back). Eminger has too many TOs, and Gilroy needs limited ice time, and someone dependable as his partner.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The good: JT ****ing Miller, the effort (this was the hard working team we watched last year), Callahan's return, the defense.

The bad: Rich Nash

The flowerplay: Seriously, Rick Nash :shakehead

3 stars:

1)JT Miller
2)The Defense (yes, all 6 of them)
3)Brad Richards, just because the hate is approaching Boyle territory

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Strahlman was the unsung hero of the game. Really impressed me.

Hank looked like Hank again. Hopefully he can get some consistency back.

Miller was outstanding. If he continues playing like this, I don't know what you will do with Boyle. I always felt JT was going to replace him; I just didn't expect it to be this season. Hell, our PK even looked better(though Hank was a big reason for that).

Gilroy annoyed me to no end in the O zone(though he was decent in D zone). Eminger was solid. PLEASE GET RID OF BICKEL!!!

Bottom six was VERY good as a whole. Not that impressed with the top six in the game however. Our big guns really didn't get anything going. Richards was fairly invisible, and Gabs was so so(despite the goal).

Nash was trying to get involved, but was fighting it a bit tonight. I'll give him a pass. He doesn't seem to have much chemistry at all with Step.

Speaking of which, I'm not sure where exactly Steps and Hagelin fit at the moment. Hags is giving a ton of effort but I'm not sure if he fits with Step. They could move Krieder with Step and see how that looks.

Have we tried Krieder-Step-Nash yet?

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Good team win. The first period was excellent, and the Richards-Pyatt-Gaborik line was great. I don't understand why Nash was back with them in the third.

Miller looks like a player. Really impressive. Hoping that a streak finally is beginning.

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
I think it may be time for a Miller jersey. I've been drooling to see these guys both up here at the same time...

yeaah....looks like they are here to stay.

NHL 13 update ETA? ;)

Next year---when he can pick his own number. (Ironically, the NHL Shop at Rockefeller Center is selling Chris Kreider shirts.) Otherwise, it would be like a Girardi-46 or a Dubi-54 jersey.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
The good: JT ****ing Miller, the effort (this was the hard working team we watched last year), Callahan's return, the defense.

The bad: Rich Nash

The flowerplay: Seriously, Rick Nash :shakehead

3 stars:

1)JT Miller
2)The Defense (yes, all 6 of them)
3)Brad Richards, just because the hate is approaching Boyle territory
If the only bad is Nash... thats a great sign. We know he will produce

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
someone has this game saved on DVR right? Please get the clip of richards bumping the Isles defensemen who proceeded to fall to pieces.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad