GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Mika's been actively non physical since his concussion, but like, concussion. Can't be assed to worry about it for this year.

stan the caddy

Sep 27, 2011
Yep, some places online say empty net goals don’t affect +/-, but the NHL considers empty net situations to be Even Strength (I guess because it’s still 6 players for each team?), so empty net, 4-4, 5-5, and shorthanded goals all count.

Bottom line it’s a pretty silly stat that the Canadiens came up with in the 1950’s when there wasn’t anything better around.

I was being sarcastic.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Mika's been actively non physical since his concussion, but like, concussion. Can't be assed to worry about it for this year.

He's damaged goods.
Let some other team deal with it..

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I don’t agree that he hasn’t been physical. I think people are expecting him to play like Eric Lindros because of his size, as many did with Brian Boyle. Maybe he could be more physical, I don’t know, but’s it’s not something I’ve really noticed.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
When my wife do one of our cross country trips that eventually leads across the border, I am going to make it a priority to visit Bear Crotch. Hopefully they have beaver tails.

If you do, let Kylan Pronger know that I'm a big fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany