GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
When my wife and I do one of our cross country trips that eventually leads across the border, I am going to make it a priority to visit Bear Crotch. Hopefully they have beaver tails.
You should make a stop over in Frog Balls, Arkansas when you get the chance.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
**** AV. Remember when Glass was out, and our 4th line was Miller-Moore-Stempniak for a few games and it dominated?

Remember when McDonagh had a broken foot, so AV went with 11 forwards, but Hunwick didn't play at all, so he went with 11 F and 6 D in a game 7 for literally no reason?

Good times.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Remember when we traded Stempniak because Glass was playing every night?

Good times.

After Zuccarello was murdered by McDonagh we had to play horse-hockey with Tan Man Glass and James Sheppard in the 2015 playoffs.

What a time that was.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
DeAngelo won`t return this season if it`s a broken leg.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I just don't see any other logical reason why you would want him to coach our team

I never said I want him as coach, but using the results of his team as the only reason to NOT hire him, is just ignorant.

Mike Sullivan was responsible for the worst PP in living memory with the Rangers. Now he has won 2 cups with the Penguins.

Joel Quenneville was fired by St Louis when they had 67 points in 61 games. And then he won 3 cups with Chicago.

Darryl Sutter was fired by San Jose after a 8–12–2–2 record. He went on to win 2 cups with LA.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
AV misused Stempniak so bad that his trade value before we had him was a 3rd rounder and after we traded him away, a 2nd+4th rounder but we got Carl Klingberg somehow.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I also remember that MSL was basically a vortex of suck in those playoffs.
It was like starting in December that year.. he sucked for months on end while leading the forwards in TOI and AV just kept trying to ride the dead horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad