GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He gets overly emotional while watching games like a lot of us in here do.
Thank goodness he at least talks about hockey. I gave up on ny sports radio.They talk baseball all year round its unbearable. Its Montreal radio and Tony Marinaro all the way.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
we can? if we win tonight or grab another point and montreal loses which seems likely montreal would have to realistically go 8-5 or 9-4 the rest of the way and they don't have an easy schedule.
Yeah I agree. For the bottom ten I think not much will change.

Reactions: bl02

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Also, in Peters' defense, he pleaded with Francis for help at the deadline and Franchise sat there with his hands up his ass like he's done his entire time as GM.

Yeah, it was laughable that anyone though Justin Williams would put their offense in order. They got a mediocre scorer with good puck possession skills. Because they needed another.

Like, who is Derek Ryan? He's playing with Jeff Skinner. Say what you will about our center depth, Carolina was a 'preseason playoff team' with J.Staal, Rask, Ryan as their 1-2-3 lmao

Reactions: Machinehead

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Unfortunately this seems to be true. I honestly thought they would have more trouble than they have so far.

Eh, they've been plenty bad. The problem is Hank has 3 wins to his name in games where his team had no business winning.

It's going to be very difficult for this team to be in the dreaded middle though. Isles/Chicago/Carolina are the only teams really within "striking distance" and Carolina's schedule is really easy.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Yeah I agree. For the bottom ten I think not much will change.
Unfortunately, We all rooting for the likes of montreal, Ott , buff and arizona to win win win but they just fell too far behind early in the season to catch up. Hopefully we can stay at least at 7/8 to possibly grab a bouchard.

Captain Lindy

Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Thank goodness he at least talks about hockey. I gave up on ny sports radio.They talk baseball all year round its unbearable. Its Montreal radio and Tony Marinaro all the way.
NY sports is all baseball and football. I stopped listening a long time ago.

Captain Lindy

Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Unfortunately, We all rooting for the likes of montreal, Ott , buff and arizona to win win win but they just fell too far behind early in the season to catch up. Hopefully we can stay at least at 7/8 to possibly grab a bouchard.
I don’t know anything about the players in the draft this year but it’d be nice to grab a first line center that’s NHL ready. Please, hockey gods.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I don’t know anything about the players in the draft this year but it’d be nice to grab a first line center that’s NHL ready. Please, hockey gods.
Not sure if that will happen regarding a center but some really nice wingers and dmen available. We have to hope Chytil and andersson provide that 1-2 punch for the future. Hayes / Names also terrific 2nd/3rd line center options.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I think some of you guys need to think outside the box a little and find that happy medium between analytics and what's going on, on the ice IMO.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Maybe Kreider or Shattenkirk, but Hank has put up with quite an emotional toll.

Lundqvist carried the Blueshirts for 12 weeks of Hart-worthy performance in which he posted an 18-8-2 record with a .932 save percentage and 2.32 GAA.

All behind a team completely devoid of any defensive structure and a coach with two brain cells left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad