Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Canes | 3/18/13 | Who needs goals?

member 116805

Haha. What did i tell ya boys and girls. Go back and read. Rangers will beat Carolina and NJ. And move into a tie with hornless devils led by fatso, with a game on hand. LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont put the champagne on ice just yet

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
The refs/linesman were ****ing awful tonight when it came to dropping the puck. It must have been the most players I've ever seen chased from a face/off. Most of them Rangers.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
The refs/linesman were ****ing awful tonight when it came to dropping the puck. It must have been the most people I've ever seen chased from a face/off. Most of them Rangers.

Yeah, also a few iffy offsides calls too.

I thought Gaborik looked better tonight. Not like normal, but better. Richards also looked a lot more like Richards of last year. Hopefully they can both continue to trend upwards.

NYRANGERAMI*

Dont put the champagne on ice just yet

Champagne on ice is for what might come. Im drinking mine already, as tomorrow night we crush the Devils. Im thinking 5-2. All we have to do is get through these rough patches of no scoring until things click. Great win tonight and an even bigger one tomorrow night. Count on it. I have spoken. Cheers!!!!!!

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Champagne on ice is for what might come. Im drinking mine already, as tomorrow night we crush the Devils. Im thinking 5-2. All we have to do is get through these rough patches of no scoring until things click. Great win tonight and an even bigger one tomorrow night. Count on it. I have spoken. Cheers!!!!!!

If we win 5-2 tomorrow I'm going to buy you something nice.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
No offense people, but some of you guys are drinking some serious Kool aid.

I will guarantee that if the Rangers utilize the same breakout schemes in this game against the Devils; the Rangers will never get the puck out of their end.

I saw nothing, absolutely NOTHING, that showed me the Rangers are making some smart adjustments and tweeks to some obvious systemic shortcomings. If "hanging onto dear life" is a good team strategy, you guys are very easy to please.

The Rangers can try all they want. If the Rangers continue to blindly throw pucks along the wall on the break outs and not utilize the middle of the ice: The Rangers will get their butts handed to them.

Hell, the effort among the players is not even across the board on this team.

Who the hell am I kidding? The Rangers will do exactly what they did in this game. But the Devils will do something the Canes did not: Play with some intensity.

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
I think Henrik plays tomorrow. I can't imagine he'd want to sit out against an important game against the Devils, after their first win in 5 games.

NYRANGERAMI*

They'd rather see us lose than their own team win.

This is true. Makes for bad Karma. Rangers in a blowout tomorrow night. Ohhhhh boy, their gonna be even madder because of not only our win, but how we win.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
cali hit the nail on the head, we need to get a another w in nj tomorrow, play hank and give him a rest against the panthers thursday, hopefully we take advantage of the fact that their the worst team in the league, and really playing like it.

NYRANGERAMI*

So I should put my American Express away?

Of course you should put it away. Feeling of joy when Rangers whoop on the Devils, is a feeling American Express just cant buy. Plus no talk of money amongst friends. :nod:

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Sorry but am I missing something where you're calling these wins and scores out here because I saw nothing that made me think NY can win.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Of course you should put it away. Feeling of joy when Rangers whoop on the Devils, is a feeling American Express just cant buy. Plus no talk of money amongst friends. :nod:

Well...I can think of maybe one thing that money can buy that might feel just as good as beating the Devils.

28-38782-Y.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad