Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign Ryan Lindgren to ECL

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
You’re not the only one who’s missed it. People are talking me far too seriously, which surprises me at this place.

Your avatar isn't memorable enough. I barely look at names, only avatars, when responding. I know most of them but yours is just a black-and-white blur

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Lift your game Dutchy.

Weird OZ. My manager is Australian and I mess with him all the time. I have enough time and effort to do the same with you, miserable PSV-fan ;)

Do you remember my avatar

I want to feel noticed

Here's the thing. Certain posters set themselves apart from the rest by the content of their posts, not the avatar. You're one of them. I always wonder if people feel the same way about me haha

Reactions: darko

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Here's the thing. Certain posters set themselves apart from the rest by the content of their posts, not the avatar. You're one of them. I always wonder if people feel the same way about me haha

I will stop to read your post, how about this for affirmation?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I keep hoping someone fixes the title of this thread, but no. No relief for the obsessive among us.

When I was a mod/admin, 90% of the time I spent here was fixing thread titles and making sure everything was uniform and in accordance with the HF style guide (which, yes, did exist back when HF was publishing original content). :laugh:

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Weird OZ. My manager is Australian and I mess with him all the time. I have enough time and effort to do the same with you, miserable PSV-fan ;)

I appreciate your scouting reports very much haha

And my avatar is an adorable penguin and platypus roasting marshmallows, it is very important

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I keep hoping someone fixes the title of this thread, but no. No relief for the obsessive among us.

When I was a mod/admin, 90% of the time I spent here was fixing thread titles and making sure everything was uniform and in accordance with the HF style guide (which, yes, did exist back when HF was publishing original content). :laugh:

We've had some very good mods over the years, and some that...well...let's just leave that in the past.

But either way, it's a thankless job.

Reactions: Mikos87 and nyr2k2

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Your manager sounds like a really cool guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad