Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign Artemi Panarin (7 years, $11.64M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Some of Panarin's best goals IMO

Ya this is easily my favorite. Absolutely disgusting shot, in the playoffs, against Rask who had a great postseason. Panarin has 26 point in 27 career playoff games by the way, including the 1 point in 4 games performance against Nashville.

Looks like he's playing against a scrimmage squad here. Dude's straight up toying with them.

Not goals, but five assists against the Devils. Oh yeah, they're all primary assists and all filthy.

You can find basically every goal he's ever scored on youtube, there's ones for each season. Hint: 95% of them are filthy.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
When a team is not contending you can always find some solace in the draft and of course the better the luck, the higher the pick. I definitely didn't see NYR contending next year with an addition of some youngers, 2nd overall and a #2D. Could maybe have made the playoffs and just as easy fall out of it. Panarin turns the tables around. Now I don't expect 2020 be as deep as 2019 was as far as the top end talent goes, but with another top 10 pick or higher, who knows.

Instead with the decision made, the NYR became another cap team. Every move, every trade and every dime needs to be well accounted for not only three years from today when Kakko and Kravtsov come out of the ELC, but even within it, cause after all you are building for the future. Anyway like I said, Panarin is a great player so lets hope this ends up leading to some cups before that net worth turns south.

Sorry, but this makes zero sense to me. Wouldn't this all happen eventually any way? Shouldn't we be glad that these issues are coming sooner as the team imports oodles of talent. Ill take acquiring Kakko, Trouba, and Panarin all in a week vs. sucking and getting excited about the draft.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Sorry, but this makes zero sense to me. Wouldn't this all happen eventually any way? Shouldn't we be glad that these issues are coming sooner as the team imports oodles of talent. Ill take acquiring Kakko, Trouba, and Panarin all in a week vs. sucking and getting excited about the draft.

I get if you disagree but I dont believe for a second that u cant even understand it

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Yes. It's just too clean. I mean, like he doesn't even act surprised at seeing the jerseys. Lol
Callback to what i said on page 1 about forced, monotone vignettes. Let's pray that's the only part of my post that comes true

Were oh so happy to sign you to a cap crippling long term contract that far exceeds what you'll be worth. All while we film you in cringy vignettes where you talk in a monotone voice about how you always wanted to play here in DA GAWDEN. In the next 3 years, we anticipate you joining our hall of paid alongside the likes of

Reactions: will1066

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
.... Artemi walks into the room, acts surprised...

tenor.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Panarin is very good but not worth 400k less than mcdavid. Won't these massive contracts devolve into lockout? Also i believe he's russian. So how much money does he make after CAD is converted into Russion Dollars.

What the hell is a Russian Dollar? Do you think every currency in the world is just (insert country) dollars?

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG

But that attitude doesn't fit with terminal whiners.

Reactions: Kords
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad