Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Not sure if this is the best place for this, but do they still sell those signed puck mystery boxes at the Garden? Would love to pick one up next time I'm there.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Not sure if this is the best place for this, but do they still sell those signed puck mystery boxes at the Garden? Would love to pick one up next time I'm there.
I haven’t seen them yet this year in 3 preseason and 2 regular season games. At least 2 games I walked around the entire concourse and didn’t see them.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I haven’t seen them yet this year in 3 preseason and 2 regular season games. At least 2 games I walked around the entire concourse and didn’t see them.

They were offered by Steiner and Steiner's basically been put out of business with Fanatics purchasing them. Steiner had the contract for game used memorabilia with the Rangers which is why they had the kiosk there and offered those pucks but there's been no word on who has the contract going forward.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The meet and greet the other night was a nice event. Got to meet Panarin and snap a pic with him. Without his equipment on, he looks like he could be a fan.

Also, was great to see Fast there. As much as he hasn't really been putting up points for the team, would still like to have him around for a few more seasons.

Shook Haley's hand and I'll say this, if he punched me in the face, would probably drop like a brick. Dude is a tank.

Reactions: ponytrekker

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
The meet and greet the other night was a nice event. Got to meet Panarin and snap a pic with him. Without his equipment on, he looks like he could be a fan.

Also, was great to see Fast there. As much as he hasn't really been putting up points for the team, would still like to have him around for a few more seasons.

Shook Haley's hand and I'll say this, if he punched me in the face, would probably drop like a brick. Dude is a tank.

That's funny. My wife had no idea who Haley was and when we got out of line she asked me if he takes a lot of majors.

I also thought the event was pretty awesome. I couldn't bring myself to stand inline to get Panarin to sign something later in the night.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
It was much better than last year’s event. Slate was just not a big enough venue for everyone to move around comfortably or have a good time. This year there was plenty of room for everything whether you wanted to wait in line, play games, grab food, etc.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
That's funny. My wife had no idea who Haley was and when we got out of line she asked me if he takes a lot of majors.

I also thought the event was pretty awesome. I couldn't bring myself to stand inline to get Panarin to sign something later in the night.

That line was insanely long, but it worked out fairly well. Got on both lines and missed the Andersson picture by a few minutes. Hajek and Fox were signing for guys. Hajek was kind of a few word answer guy. Hard to blame anyone speaking in a 2nd language.

Got the invite for the 30th and that one will have Kakko and Buchnevich there. If you thought the Panarin line was long, the Kakko one will take forever.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
One home game the last 12 days now I’m In Greece for 12 days and I miss 5 home games. I hate this schedule.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
One home game the last 12 days now I’m In Greece for 12 days and I miss 5 home games. I hate this schedule.

Everyone is talking about the lack of games that it's taking away from something that should be getting a lot of talk.

They scheduled a game at 1PM on a Sunday at the same time as a Giants game. This cannot happen in October. Don't care how bad the Giants were/are, people will always pick the football game to watch and won't attend this game.

Anyone that is not a Giants/Rangers fan or non-football fans should love this. Tickets for this game are insanely cheap.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
The giants play Sunday night. Regardless that is not a rangers problem. The problem is having to make up games during the season.

edit: my bad I’m 7 hours ahead so the schedule said 8pm :(

.... and I can’t watch via msg go or even the nfl app.

Last edited:

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Sold tonight's game on stubhub and they just wanted a screen shot of the tix on phone. They sat on Ticketmaster for a week. Sold on stub hub in 90 seconds same price. #dieticketmasterdie

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Sold tonight's game on stubhub and they just wanted a screen shot of the tix on phone. They sat on Ticketmaster for a week. Sold on stub hub in 90 seconds same price. #dieticketmasterdie

I bought opening night tickets in the club seats for $100 a piece. I was like 11 rows off the ice and all I had was a screenshot as well. Really weird as when I showed the agent my tickets at the gate, it states screenshots are not valid tickets... it even says that on the ticket and yet it still let us through.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
I bought opening night tickets in the club seats for $100 a piece. I was like 11 rows off the ice and all I had was a screenshot as well. Really weird as when I showed the agent my tickets at the gate, it states screenshots are not valid tickets... it even says that on the ticket and yet it still let us through.

I've used photocopies of hard tickets to get through turnstiles at other venues... If the code works.... the computer won't care. It's all on the usher manning the gate.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Does anyone know if Stubhub advertises promoted tickets? I'm trying to understand how certain seats that are listed at a higher price and clearly not as good as others appear higher on the list when sorted by "Best Value".

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know if Stubhub advertises promoted tickets? I'm trying to understand how certain seats that are listed at a higher price and clearly not as good as others appear higher on the list when sorted by "Best Value".
My untrained eye would say the best value is some sort of $ per row ratio.
I did notice once a long time ago that during checkout, I was shown a "spend $XX more for section YYY. Are you interested?"

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
My untrained eye would say the best value is some sort of $ per row ratio.
I did notice once a long time ago that during checkout, I was shown a "spend $XX more for section YYY. Are you interested?"

Take this Sunday's game. Why would 3 tickets in Row 4 of Section 216 for $129 be listed as a "Best" value, while 3 in Row 2 of Section 221 (on the aisle) for $123 are only listed as "Great". The latter seats are in a lower row, closer to center ice, and on the isle, while going for less. How does this make sense?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Take this Sunday's game. Why would 3 tickets in Row 4 of Section 216 for $129 be listed as a "Best" value, while 3 in Row 2 of Section 221 (on the aisle) for $123 are only listed as "Great". The latter seats are in a lower row, closer to center ice, and on the isle, while going for less. How does this make sense?
Like I said....my untrained eye.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Just realized how much money im losing each game selling. Barely even getting half my value.

Somewhere around $223 face value for the pair i'm paying in section 223 row 22 and i'm lucky to even make 150 one the resale. I'll be lucky to get $50 a ticket for mondays game.

Guess my plan to get cheaper seats backfired. Thankfully only have a half season plan this time around.

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Just realized how much money im losing each game selling. Barely even getting half my value.

Somewhere around $223 face value for the pair i'm paying in section 223 row 22 and i'm lucky to even make 150 one the resale. I'll be lucky to get $50 a ticket for mondays game.

Guess my plan to get cheaper seats backfired. Thankfully only have a half season plan this time around.
The flaw in your plan isn't cheaper seats. It's having a half season.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm in your section in the lower rows and my average price is 119. What's yours?
For I believe 21 games + 2 preseason my invoice was 5,236.00 (2 tickets). That would come out to $113 a ticket.... So you are in the lower rows and paying just 8 more a ticket? Something has to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad