Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
This is why I have to use Stub Hub.
In addition, I sold them on StubHub and I was sent the buyers name and email and forwarded the tickets to him from my phone (MSG App). Then I hit "confirm" on the Stubhub listing without waiting for the buyer to claim the tickets from his account. If this is how it will work going forward, it should be fine.

Be careful to document the transfer process fully, and take a screenshot of the ticketmaster interface before you hit the Submit button. I had a user claim "non-delivery" on my transfer, and it's cause he was looking in his generic Ticketmaster account instead of the team branded ticketmaster account.

Since the confirmation mails from ticketmaster don't include email address, I had to call the ticket office and get them to email me a confirmation and forward it to Stubhub to prove to them I transferred the tickets. If I had had that screenshot, I could've included it instead of calling in.

OKnumber25

Mar 26, 2012
The Mets and Yankees have agreements in place with StubHub (their official reseller) for price floors. They want to prevent the "race to the bottom" when the bottom falls out. Typically this floor is a function (percentage) of the nominal price... Say, no lower than 50% of what you paid. The Garden has a similar agreement with TM.
You write that there are comparable seats being sold for $3 less. Do those comparable seats "face" for less than yours? With all the tiering, the "new business" versus "old business" pricing, and the partial / full plan buying price, it may be impossible to know exactly why those seats are reselling for less.
Good point about various face values. But I have been a full STH for 40 years so I don't think it is possible that anybody has a lower face than me. My seats are Row 1 in the 400's, I'm comparing the price with other Row 1 seats listed for the 400's.

I agree with BroadwayBlue99's theory that: "Very possible they change the minimum over time based on numerous factors. Day of the week, opponent, standings, who got traded to an opponent, etc"

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
So I guess I'm out of the loop, no more PDF tickets only hard & mobile transfer. So I set my sale as mobile transfer on stubhub and they have a 3:00 PM cutoff for tonight's game. When that happens how are you guys keeping your stubhub listing alive?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
So I guess I'm out of the loop, no more PDF tickets only hard & mobile transfer. So I set my sale as mobile transfer on stubhub and they have a 3:00 PM cutoff for tonight's game. When that happens how are you guys keeping your stubhub listing alive?

Yeah, same day sales are now a pain. My tickets sold on stubhub at 6:30 am and I didn't even see the email until I was about to start my physical therapy appointment just before 9 when I got a text from them saying I had two more hours to transfer the tickets or be subject to fees. Fortunately I got to my office with almost an hour to spare, but it's not ideal.

NJTIXX

Mar 3, 2011

You have to ask SH for permission to keep them up longer. Usually they will grant it, once you ask once they will keep it for rest of season. Brings Cutoff up to 6PM if it's a 7PM game...

I PM'd you .

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Just had a call from Stubhub as the person I sent the ticket to tonight never claimed them because they forgot a number in their email address o_O

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
You have to ask SH for permission to keep them up longer. Usually they will grant it, once you ask once they will keep it for rest of season. Brings Cutoff up to 6PM if it's a 7PM game...

I PM'd you .

I assume if you work in midtown you could list hard tickets and leave them at LMS for pick up? Of course, this means you are locked into selling them through Stubhub...

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I assume if you work in midtown you could list hard tickets and leave them at LMS for pick up? Of course, this means you are locked into selling them through Stubhub...
You can always delist from LMS and pick up your tickets.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
And I hope you aren't getting blamed for this....

Yea, no blame on me, it was actually two hours before the game. I was at my computer when they called, so was able to cancel the original request, and then send them to the correct email, they were appreciative.

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
My daughter wants to do the whole "blue carpet" thing on opening night - any tips on what time to get to the garden, best spot to be in, etc from anyone who has done this before?

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Does anybody want my two roundtable tickets for tonight? I went last year and it was cool, but I just don’t feel like trekking into the city tonight and again for the game tomorrow. If you’re interested, email me: [email protected]

First come / serve

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I’m at the Roundtable. Was chatting with my rep earlier and he gave me a VIP pass. Backstage I met Quinn Gorton and JD. They just took the stage.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Ummmm so how am i suppose to see my tickets and get in the door?

I just DLed the MSG App and signed in with my credentials to log into my season ticket account, that worked, but then i click "view tickets" and it shows I have no tickets??

Same thing with the Ticketmaster app..

Wtf?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Ummmm so how am i suppose to see my tickets and get in the door?

I just DLed the MSG App and signed in with my credentials to log into my season ticket account, that worked, but then i click "view tickets" and it shows I have no tickets??

Same thing with the Ticketmaster app..

Wtf?

Go through the NHL app.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
My tickets were on msg app through nyr mobile membership with rest of tickets.
Tickets still not showing up. Wonder how many people will be panicking last minute when they realize they cant access their tickets. Calling my rep now

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
What was draft beer last season? $13.50?

Now it's $15. I guess since ticket prices were not raised, the difference is made up elsewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad