Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
I had 6 in section 209 that I didn't renew after 11 years and a friend of mine had 4 in section 222 that he didn't renew. I figured that the Rangers would have offered them to others on the full STH list but I guess they didn't. I am sure others didn't renew also.

Bill Sergio

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone have 3 for the game on December 27th? My son is home for break from the Coast Guard Academy and would like to take his brother and sister as Christmas presents?

OKnumber25

Mar 26, 2012
Just got this from my rep:

I hope all is well. We have been offered the opportunity to invite a limited number of Season Ticket Members to watch practice at the Training Center in Tarrytown this upcoming Tuesday 11/19. I know it is short notice, and a weekday, but wanted to extend the offer to you.
Check-in begins at 10:30AM. Practice typically starts around 11AM and can last anywhere from 45-90 minutes. It is an opportunity to watch practice and will not feature a Meet & Greet of any sort.
If you and a guest can attend, please let me know and I will RSVP you. Because of the limited availability, it will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
LGR!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Looking for some stubs from the NYI@NYR preseason game on 9/24, the BOS@NYR game on 10/27 and the MIN@NYR game on 11/25.

If you have some you're OK with parting with, please PM me.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

426er

Sep 14, 2005
Just got this from my rep:

I hope all is well. We have been offered the opportunity to invite a limited number of Season Ticket Members to watch practice at the Training Center in Tarrytown this upcoming Tuesday 11/19. I know it is short notice, and a weekday, but wanted to extend the offer to you.
Check-in begins at 10:30AM. Practice typically starts around 11AM and can last anywhere from 45-90 minutes. It is an opportunity to watch practice and will not feature a Meet & Greet of any sort.
If you and a guest can attend, please let me know and I will RSVP you. Because of the limited availability, it will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
LGR!

I did this at the Garden, it was pretty cool as there were very few people there - maybe 10 besides us. It was short notice.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I did this at the Garden, it was pretty cool as there were very few people there - maybe 10 besides us. It was short notice.
I chose a morning skate as one of my Garden Moments last year and it was a lot of fun. Less than a dozen people there.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know when the info comes out for the event that people with the 'family' plan get to go to? I think it's in January and was at Bowlmor last year.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Does anyone know when the info comes out for the event that people with the 'family' plan get to go to? I think it's in January and was at Bowlmor last year.

I looked back at old emails. The Bowlmor Family Night last year was on November 13th. The invites were sent on October 12th.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I looked back at old emails. The Bowlmor Family Night last year was on November 13th. The invites were sent on October 12th.
I dont remember it being that early. They told me it would be in January when I was at The Tunnel event.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
I dont remember it being that early. They told me it would be in January when I was at The Tunnel event.

I didn't realize it was that early last year either. It was cold that I remember.

I haven't received anything for this years event yet. Being last year they sent it a month in advance we should be seeing invites this month if it’s going to be in January.

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I didn't realize it was that early last year either. It was cold that I remember.

I haven't received anything for this years event yet. Being last year they sent it a month in advance we should be seeing invites this month if it’s going to be in January.
Can you post here when you get it?

Hockeyplayer99

Jul 31, 2005
Does anyone have tickets to the Devils game on January 9, will be willing to trade a game with you. I have Jan 7 vs Avs, Feb 3 vs Dallas, March 3 vs St. Louis, March 18 vs Pens or April 1 vs Philly. I am in section 211 row 7. Something similiar to that. Please let me know asap. Thanks

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
I transferred tickets to a friend a month ago. The game for Tuesday he can't attend and needs to sell. It says his account isn't valid for selling. Are people who received tickets for season ticket holders unable to sell? How do i go about this? Does he send them back to me?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I transferred tickets to a friend a month ago. The game for Tuesday he can't attend and needs to sell. It says his account isn't valid for selling. Are people who received tickets for season ticket holders unable to sell? How do i go about this? Does he send them back to me?
The the best of my knowledge, you can't sell a transferred ticket on the exchange. You have to use StubHub or Vivid.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
thanks, ill have him use stubhub then

I believe he can transfer back to you and you can sell as though they were yours originally.
I've had someone transfer tickets back to me.
Just never knew a transferred ticket can't be sold on the Ticket Exchange by the recipient.

Maybe it has to be on the regular ticketmaster site and they can do it there under an MSG ticketmaster account?
In other words maybe it can be sold on ticketmaster but not on the Ticket Exchange Season Ticket Holders use?
I'm thinking if you're not a season ticket holder you don't have a selling account on Ticket Exchange

Not sure that's possible either to be honest but was a thought.
I always have told people they were free to sell if they wanted. Good to know if they can't going forward.

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
What did everyone think of the event at Bowlmor? I thought it was pretty much the same as last year. Different parts of the space were separated and players took turns coming through and posing for photos and signing. Kakko was the only one that didn't sign. They had a buffet for food and soft drinks and a cash bar. Everyone was given an access card for free video games as well. All in all, it was exactly like last year but seemed like there were less people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->