Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
i'm not seeing any crater, just more of the same

Knicks actually did crater earlier this year with $6 tickets

I checked Knicks tickets in the morning yesterday for last night's games for the hell of it. Get in was in the 20's and you could have scored seats dead center lower bowl club seats for 70something before fees. Now THAT's bad.

ltrangerfan

Jul 24, 2010
IMO: With the exception of maybe Washington or a Saturday game, the floor on tix prices will be exhibition game prices.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Has anyone gotten a duffel bag as their Garden Moment? I'm considering getting one and want to know if they are good quality.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Has anyone gotten a duffel bag as their Garden Moment? I'm considering getting one and want to know if they are good quality.
I am bringing my daughter Sunday and getting her the "gift bag". No idea if it is a duffle bag.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I am bringing my daughter Sunday and getting her the "gift bag". No idea if it is a duffle bag.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
It's not. I've gotten the gift bag in previous years. It's a draw string backpack and from what I remember inside was a t-shirt, toy car, key ring and other knick knacks.

Let me know what is inside this year.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I have a coworker going tomorrow (habs fan though) with his family and I ordered the gift bag for him. I'll ask him what he got.

Techie77

Jun 5, 2005
I have a coworker going tomorrow (habs fan though) with his family and I ordered the gift bag for him. I'll ask him what he got.
I got one last night. All that was in it was a lanyard and a knit hat. When I asked why it was empty, I was told they ran out of inventory and they don't know when stock will be coming in.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I got one last night. All that was in it was a lanyard and a knit hat. When I asked why it was empty, I was told they ran out of inventory and they don't know when stock will be coming in.
Can you find out if it was the white knit pom hat? My kid threw his into the subway rails the other day and I want to replace it.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
In case anyone is wondering why their credit card got hit for more than 1/12 of their invoice it's because the first payment is 15% and the rest are 8.5%. It's also an 11 month plan. They did it last year, but I only noticed now.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Wonder how many people didn’t renew. Just spoke to a customer of mine who’s had tickets for over 20 years. He gave them up said he called last week and said take me off the auto renew. Said they didn’t even try to talk to him just said ok no problem

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes we need to hit in the draft to get the interest back in MSG for sure. It will be fun when games are meaningful again and aiming for playoffs.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Yes we need to hit in the draft to get the interest back in MSG for sure. It will be fun when games are meaningful again and aiming for playoffs.
The draft hasn't been our strong suit, except for maybe Kreider and one seventh-round HOF goalie.

Reactions: Ori

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I got the duffle bag the other day. It's a lot nicer than I thought it would be and I'll probably use it for for short trips. If you haven't blown all your Garden Moments, start doing it.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I got the gift bag yesterday. Actually, they gave me 4. Drawstring bag. Inside was a t-shirt, winter hat, lanyard, fake tatoo. One had a little pom-pom on a hockey stick. The t-shirts were all XL, so useless for my 5 year old, and 20-month old.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
NHL App... Go to the Rangers part... NYR Mobile Membership..... Login... Garden Moments and you can take it from there.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
NHL App... Go to the Rangers part... NYR Mobile Membership..... Login... Garden Moments and you can take it from there.

Thanks. Appreciate it. I'll check it out. I looked in the Play Store and there were a half dozen or so strange NYR apps.

RUSF18

Nov 10, 2010
How bad will things get on the secondary market by the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad