Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I've seen bridges for the Rangers in prior years and for the Knicks this year.

I did notice a couple of sections which showed a larger number of absolute seats than the map did.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
My regular seasons are 221 Row 6 Seats 6 & 7. Predictably, I couldn't find anything in the same price range in rows 5-3 anywhere. Another year! (at least)

Yeah, it's tough to improve on those. I was looking for anything in the first 5 rows of 210-214 or 221-225 but couldn't find a single pair. On the bright side you have excellent seats (I'm also in 221.) So you have that going for you, which is nice.

slicer

Mar 12, 2016
A friend of mine claims that row 11 across entire lower bowl has a little extra legroom. Anyone agree with this?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
A friend of mine claims that row 11 across entire lower bowl has a little extra legroom. Anyone agree with this?

Hard to say, I haven't noticed any sort of pattern but definitely some seats have ok room and some have terrible leg room. The best leg room are in the Delta platinum in the center sections. You could fit two models standing in front of you with enough leg room left over, assuming you have enough money to afford the models after buying those seats :)

Socs5199

Jul 14, 2012
NJ
Anyone having problems getting on to then Rangers homepage? There is no way to access any links on my screen. My relo time is 11:00.

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Yeah, it's tough to improve on those. I was looking for anything in the first 5 rows of 210-214 or 221-225 but couldn't find a single pair. On the bright side you have excellent seats (I'm also in 221.) So you have that going for you, which is nice.

I used to be in 213 Row 11 with 3 seats. When I renewed last year and dropped a seat, my rep told me I HAD to be relocated since I only wanted 2 seats. They took it upon themselves to put me where I am now. Can't complain. TV side and 5 rows closer.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Anyone having problems getting on to then Rangers homepage? There is no way to access any links on my screen. My relo time is 11:00.

My time is now at 11 too, don't see any link for relocation on my nyrsubcentral home screen, guess it will appear at some point...

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
The link is on your account manager page, not nyrsubcentral

Thanks, realized that too now, and should have remembered from last year
There seems seemed to be many seats available in the upper bowl. Just nothing better than my current ones, was interesting to take a look anyway

Last edited:

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I used to be in 213 Row 11 with 3 seats. When I renewed last year and dropped a seat, my rep told me I HAD to be relocated since I only wanted 2 seats. They took it upon themselves to put me where I am now. Can't complain. TV side and 5 rows closer.

Was this a "you can't leave one seat available" situation? I always wonder if this is strictly enforced, how there is sometimes one seat available.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

Was this a "you can't leave one seat available" situation? I always wonder if this is strictly enforced, how there is sometimes one seat available.

After the renovation they put me in 214, Row 3. Not bad seats, but I had previously been in Section 328, Row 2 on the aisle. So I was not happy about losing both my row and aisle. After getting my issue escalated a supervisor got me back into Row 2 and on the aisle in 221. But the catch was it was a set of 3 and they said they couldn't break them up. I ended up taking them and I've been very happy with the seats.

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
After the renovation they put me in 214, Row 3. Not bad seats, but I had previously been in Section 328, Row 2 on the aisle. So I was not happy about losing both my row and aisle. After getting my issue escalated a supervisor got me back into Row 2 and on the aisle in 221. But the catch was it was a set of 3 and they said they couldn't break them up. I ended up taking them and I've been very happy with the seats.

Did your Row 2 seats before the renovation cost more than Rows 3-14, like they do now?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Did your Row 2 seats before the renovation cost more than Rows 3-14, like they do now?

No, there were no higher price points for the first 2 rows in the old 300s. However, they also didn't have the extra legroom or TVs like they do now.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
was not kidding. I figured brokers likely controlled some of them considering how cost effective they are

Those broker controlled seats that were confiscated were apparently not added to the available inventory for season subscriber upgrades. It's definitely crappy, but they will allegedly be holding them back for partial plans and individual game sales.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
Those broker controlled seats that were confiscated were apparently not added to the available inventory for season subscriber upgrades. It's definitely crappy, but they will allegedly be holding them back for partial plans and individual game sales.

yes - i've read that. was still hoping. I am in the partial/half season category anyway, but was just curious.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
was not kidding. I figured brokers likely controlled some of them considering how cost effective they are

There was a lot of the $49 tickets available for the Knicks at the beginning of the process. I don't see anyone included disgruntled Knicks fans giving those up so they must have been from the broker pool. Either the Rangers didn't follow the same process, either they did't confiscate as many seats, or ether the $50-ish Rangers seats went really fast

slicer

Mar 12, 2016
I'm looking now. Very slim pickings upstairs. Mostly gallery. Nothing cheaper than my current 100 goal uppers. Think I'm staying put.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
There was a lot of the $49 tickets available for the Knicks at the beginning of the process. I don't see anyone included disgruntled Knicks fans giving those up so they must have been from the broker pool. Either the Rangers didn't follow the same process, either they did't confiscate as many seats, or ether the $50-ish Rangers seats went really fast

That's crazy. I would buy those $49 dollar knicks tickets in a heartbeat. Maybe some of them will open up for the rangers one of these years.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I'm looking now. Very slim pickings upstairs. Mostly gallery. Nothing cheaper than my current 100 goal uppers. Think I'm staying put.

At 1:00 there were a handful of uppers in rows 3-14 scattered around, and it seems they were all snatched up. Only row 1 gallery seats left and one set of 3 row 2 gallery seats.

I guess that means it was all people who became subscribers in the past 3 years moving from downstairs to those seats? Otherwise it would seem MSG pulled them.

slicer

Mar 12, 2016
At 1:00 there were a handful of uppers in rows 3-14 scattered around, and it seems they were all snatched up. Only row 1 gallery seats left and one set of 3 row 2 gallery seats.

I guess that means it was all people who became subscribers in the past 3 years moving from downstairs to those seats? Otherwise it would seem MSG pulled them.

I think people downstairs are trying to get upstairs. Especially if they feel team is trending down. Cutting costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad