Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
??? why would you be worried? Are you saying NYRA15 shouldn't worried?

I'm saying that people that want FS that were HS last year and put down a deposit early shouldn't be worried.

Based on today's map, there are lots of seats in the upper level and not a lot of movement thus far.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
They definitely have seats. All those confiscated broker seats were held out from the reloc so they can either offer them as partials or as FS to half seasons from last season.

NYRA15 - you may end up with great confiscated seats as FS if they are nice. Lol

Why would they make the confiscated seats available to people who had half seasons last year? People with half seasons should be lowest on the totem pole for pick of seating location.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
I'm saying that people that want FS that were HS last year and put down a deposit early shouldn't be worried.

Based on today's map, there are lots of seats in the upper level and not a lot of movement thus far.

I think generally it is good to hear that there are upper level seats available.

For me, the biggest thing is not being obstructed by the chase bridge. I like to be able to see the jumbotron for the line changes and replays. To me, the little TVs on the back of the chase bridge don't do the trick.

Additionally, the obstruction from the rear of the bridge makes me feel like I'm not really inside of the building when I sit in the 200s in rows 14-25 or in the 400s in rows 5-7.

I know that a lot of people think that I am probably being picky, but considering how much the tickets cost it makes a difference to me.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Why would they make the confiscated seats available to people who had half seasons last year? People with half seasons should be lowest on the totem pole for pick of seating location.

They shouldn't but there is nothing that say they can't. New FS will have new member pricing so they will mark them up I am sure. It's very possible new FS may have better seats but they will cost more.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
They shouldn't but there is nothing that say they can't. New FS will have new member pricing so they will mark them up I am sure. It's very possible new FS may have better seats but they will cost more.

I hear you. But how many of the new full season subscribers would pass on the tickets if they were a few rows back or a couple sections over, even at the higher pricing? Can't imagine too many, particularly in the upper bowl. Seems like the fairest thing to do would have been to include any seats they weren't using for partials in the relocation process and then make the remainder available to new subs.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I hear you. But how many of the new full season subscribers would pass on the tickets if they were a few rows back or a couple sections over, even at the higher pricing? Can't imagine too many, particularly in the upper bowl. Seems like the fairest thing to do would have been to include any seats they weren't using for partials in the relocation process and then make the remainder available to new subs.

I agree with you that's what they should do but the fact is they didn't put those seats in the reloc pool so draw your own conclusions. I'm sure most of the confiscated seats will be recycle as partials as that's the best way for them to make the most $$. But I can see them throwing a few bones to some half seasons who sucked it up for many years. And those should be pretty tasty bones.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I think generally it is good to hear that there are upper level seats available.

For me, the biggest thing is not being obstructed by the chase bridge. I like to be able to see the jumbotron for the line changes and replays. To me, the little TVs on the back of the chase bridge don't do the trick.

Additionally, the obstruction from the rear of the bridge makes me feel like I'm not really inside of the building when I sit in the 200s in rows 14-25 or in the 400s in rows 5-7.

I know that a lot of people think that I am probably being picky, but considering how much the tickets cost it makes a difference to me.

I think you will do fine. They have some GREAT confiscated seats in their pockets. They will selectively reward the most loyal half STHs (ie, those who sucked it up for many years paying many $$).

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
I'm up early tomorrow. What's the lowest row with a pair available in 210-214 or 221-225?

As of 5:30PM today here is what was available in the sections you asked about.

210 row 10 seats 3-4
211 no seats
212 row 12 seats 17-19
213 row 14 seats 3-4
214 row 4 seats 12-13
221 row 11 seats 11-14
222 row 14 seats 7-8
223 row 11 seats 4-5
224 no seats
225 row 10 seats 9-10 and 12-13

I only listed the lowest row seats available for each of the sections you mentioned.
There are also 1st row gallery seats in some of these sections but didn't list them.

I'm trying to get 4 2nd row gallery seats together but no luck so far.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

210 row 10 seats 3-4
211 no seats
212 row 12 seats 17-19
213 row 14 seats 3-4
214 row 4 seats 12-13
221 row 11 seats 11-14
222 row 14 seats 7-8
223 row 11 seats 4-5
224 no seats

I only listed the lowest row seats available for each of the sections you mentioned.
There are also 1st row gallery seats in some of these sections but didn't list them.

Thanks a lot for that info. As I mentioned above I'm trying to decide whether to move my Row 2 Gallery pair in 217 a few sections over even though I expect I'll need to move back some rows. Assuming that Row 4 pair is available in the morning I need to figure out whether to make the switch. It's a tough call. Losing the extra legroom will suck. So will moving from 2 seats off the aisle to almost the center of the row. Hate the claustrophobic feeling of being stuck in the middle, not to mention the hassle getting in and out.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Thanks a lot for that info. As I mentioned above I'm trying to decide whether to move my Row 2 Gallery pair in 217 a few sections over even though I expect I'll need to move back some rows. Assuming that Row 4 pair is available in the morning I need to figure out whether to make the switch. It's a tough call. Losing the extra legroom will suck. So will moving from 2 seats off the aisle to almost the center of the row. Hate the claustrophobic feeling of being stuck in the middle, not to mention the hassle getting in and out.

I actually much prefer the middle of the row though I'm up higher. I'm row 15 so having an aisle or near the aisle is horrible. Between constantly getting up, people not waiting for whistles and entering rows in front of you during play, etc it would drive me nuts. I only get up once or twice a game after I get to my seats so I can deal with climbing over people but I wouldn't be able to handle seeing people walk up the aisle or directly in front of me during play. It rarely happens since I'm dead center in the row.

slicer

Mar 12, 2016
GG can you share latest price data you have?

I'm currently in 113. My window is Thursday and I still can't decide whether I want to move upstairs to (A) get closer to center and (B) save some $.

Wherever I end up I want to be close to aisle but not pay the premium for actual aisle. I'm seats 3-4 now so semi-tempting to not move, even though I know 112 isn't considered a "value" location. Maybe I'll look to stay at same price point and just improve within my section or move over to 111.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island

Okay good, hopefully when I go there is still some decent seats left. I just need to get off the Bridge, they are expensive ($144). So well see soon enough.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
GG can you share latest price data you have?

I'm currently in 113. My window is Thursday and I still can't decide whether I want to move upstairs to (A) get closer to center and (B) save some $.

Wherever I end up I want to be close to aisle but not pay the premium for actual aisle. I'm seats 3-4 now so semi-tempting to not move, even though I know 112 isn't considered a "value" location. Maybe I'll look to stay at same price point and just improve within my section or move over to 111.

slicer check the first post on this thread, everything current is there

redlight2411

May 30, 2004

210 row 10 seats 3-4
211 no seats
212 row 12 seats 17-19
213 row 14 seats 3-4
214 row 4 seats 12-13
221 row 11 seats 11-14
222 row 14 seats 7-8
223 row 11 seats 4-5
224 no seats

Are you certain about all of these seats being avail?

Strange because im up for relocation tomorrow if I want but im currently locked in my longtime seats in Section 212 Row 12 seats 19-20. Not sure how seat 19 is showing available? If you took a screenshot of it it would be greatly appreciated so I can send over to my rep make sure theres no funny business.

Just logged in and its showing as per usual...

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I actually much prefer the middle of the row though I'm up higher. I'm row 15 so having an aisle or near the aisle is horrible. Between constantly getting up, people not waiting for whistles and entering rows in front of you during play, etc it would drive me nuts. I only get up once or twice a game after I get to my seats so I can deal with climbing over people but I wouldn't be able to handle seeing people walk up the aisle or directly in front of me during play. It rarely happens since I'm dead center in the row.

Definitely agree that it's nice not to have to keep getting up...although it's a bit less of an inconvenience with the gallery seats due to the extra legroom as people can often slide by. Yet another reason I'm not loving the idea of giving that pair up. Unless something surprising appears tomorrow the odds are I'll just stand pat yet again.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Are you certain about all of these seats being avail?

Strange because im up for relocation tomorrow if I want but im currently locked in my longtime seats in Section 212 Row 12 seats 19-20. Not sure how seat 19 is showing available? If you took a screenshot of it it would be greatly appreciated so I can send over to my rep make sure theres no funny business.

Just logged in and its showing as per usual...

Sorry about that. Just double checked and the seats available in section 212 row 12 are seats 17 & 18. it is row 14 that has seats 19 and 20.

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
My outdated work browser won't let me quote......dumb question:

If I upgrade to fulls this year even with the new pricing won't I still pay less than if I stayed as a 1/2? My seats in 222 Row 21 last season were $85 each. I feel like those same seats as fulls would be in the high 60's/low 70's.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

If I upgrade to fulls this year even with the new pricing won't I still pay less than if I stayed as a 1/2? My seats in 222 Row 21 last season were $85 each. I feel like those same seats as fulls would be in the high 60's/low 70's.

Tenured season ticket price on those is $62. If you were able to get those for full seasons, I'd imagine it would be between $65 and $70 a game.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Someone snagged the Row 4 pair in 214 I was considering last night...lowest available row is now 5 in 226 (not counting ends or Row 1). Decent seats, but wrong end of the ice for me. Guess I'm sticking with my Row 2 gallerys in 217 for another year.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

Yes... Keep in mind that the half season plans will have the same increases as the full season... we just don't know what they are yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad