Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Hey,
Has anyone who has Season Tickets heard anything about the Chase holders who should be getting the Captains 'C' autographed by Ryan McDonagh?? I haven't heard anything and wanted to know if anyone else has?
Thanks,

Asked my rep last week at MSG, she said he's still in the process of signing them... So we'll just have to be patient

pavelich

Jul 16, 2009
Can anyone tell me what the STH face value for 200 level upper center seats is? Thanks!

pavelich

Jul 16, 2009
It was $59 last year, $56 in 13-14, $53 in lockout shortened season in 12-13. $39 was the price of the old 400's in 11-12 before the upper bowl was redone.

I must be thinking of a few years back. Thanks very much for the info.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
I just listed some tickets for sale on TickPick -- they automatically re-list the same tickets on Stubhub and other marketplaces, adjusting the prices so the seller gets the same payout.
So the same pair of tickets ended up being $70 more expensive for the buyer on Stubhub, crazy!

They only charge 10% from the seller and nothing from the buyer if bought from the TickPick site directly. I guess this is the lowest fee on any resale website?
Cheers

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
I just listed some tickets for sale on TickPick -- they automatically re-list the same tickets on Stubhub and other marketplaces, adjusting the prices so the seller gets the same payout.
So the same pair of tickets ended up being $70 more expensive for the buyer on Stubhub, crazy!

They only charge 10% from the seller and nothing from the buyer if bought from the TickPick site directly. I guess this is the lowest fee on any resale website?
Cheers

interesting - didn't know that they post on multiple exchanges for you. let me know how it works out for you

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007

Cheers

Be careful. Someone I work with got burned on something similar for the game against the Devils and ended up losing money. Not sure what site they used.

Blueshirt Special

Shady Brey
Feb 28, 2007
NJ
www.linespeedconsulting.com
If you sell a game on TE and you choose the credit your account instead of the deposit in your bank, do they credit this year (if your in the middle of a payment plan) or does it go toward next year? Is it easy to keep track of your credit sales? Just curious for anyone who has done it in the past. Thanks!

They apply the credit when you contact your rep and tell them what you want it applied to, otherwise it just sits there. So you can have it applied to your current monthly payment plan, but you can't do it yourself.

When they first implemented this credit feature you could go online yourself and choose where you wanted the credit applied, current invoice, playoffs, next season, etc. Now you have to have the rep do it. Don't know why. It's a PIA.

Direct bank deposits will happen automatically to the account you registered, but it takes a few days.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Be careful. Someone I work with got burned on something similar for the game against the Devils and ended up losing money. Not sure what site they used.

Hmm, thanks will see how this ends up
The tickets sold, I guess I'll never know if they were sold directly on TickPick or on Stubhub or another site

So far the only caveat seems to be that I have to wait for the payment to be processed "1-14 days after the event takes place in order to verify that there are no issues with the tickets"

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
They apply the credit when you contact your rep and tell them what you want it applied to, otherwise it just sits there. So you can have it applied to your current monthly payment plan, but you can't do it yourself.

When they first implemented this credit feature you could go online yourself and choose where you wanted the credit applied, current invoice, playoffs, next season, etc. Now you have to have the rep do it. Don't know why. It's a PIA.

Direct bank deposits will happen automatically to the account you registered, but it takes a few days.
Okay that's not bad but does TE keep track of all your sales somewhere on the site? I thought I read in a prior post some time back that you must keep track of all your sales. Thanks!

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Does anyone know the best way to get 7-10 tickets seated by each other?

I have 2 pairs in section 220 rows 1 and 2, both seats 11 & 12 and there is someone who has seats 6-10 in row 1 of same section and always lists on Stubhub. That's 10 tickets. You could buy my 4 directly from me and the other 6 from Stubhub. If you're looking for a particular game send me an email or text me.
[email protected] or 908-451-8177

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
So the Knicks rounded up all their fans last year and put them in a big dumpster fire and poured on gasoline, so this year they're desperate and with only one week in they're dumping tickets on Groupon:
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-new-york-knicks-30

What's interesting is they're not selling "tickets" they're selling "G-passes". Sounds to me like they're trying to circumvent laws on the free resale and transfer of tickets. Never seen these before, has anyone bought "G-passes" for the Knicks or Rangers - is it just the same old barcode or a special format

Blueshirt Special

Shady Brey
Feb 28, 2007
NJ
Okay that's not bad but does TE keep track of all your sales somewhere on the site? I thought I read in a prior post some time back that you must keep track of all your sales. Thanks!

When you log in to your Rangers Account Manager, on the lft below your name and account # is a drop down link that says "view all quick links". click on that and then "secondary market payments".

This brings up a box that says "Manage Your Settings" with various choices. Click on "NHL TicketExchange Balance - Seller Credit"

That will show your history. There is another link for "NHL TicketExchange Balance - Direct Deposit"

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
For invoice payment plans, say you have a monthly charge of $2000 on the 10th of each month with $4000 left to pay. If you applied a $3000 payment today, would they skip the next payment or just prorate the new balance across each remaining period?

ie,
Nov 10th $0
Dec 10th $1000

or
Nov 10th $500
Dec 10th $500

Blueshirt Special

Shady Brey
Feb 28, 2007
NJ
For invoice payment plans, say you have a monthly charge of $2000 on the 10th of each month with $4000 left to pay. If you applied a $3000 payment today, would they skip the next payment or just prorate the new balance across each remaining period?

ie,
Nov 10th $0
Dec 10th $1000

or
Nov 10th $500
Dec 10th $500

They will skip a payment:

Nov 10th $0
Dec 10th $1000

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Does anyone know the best way to get 7-10 tickets seated by each other?

I believe group sales can do 10 tickets. But, if you want a game after Feb 1st, think you have to buy an equal number of tickets to an earlier game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad