Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Seems exactly like last year. This is the point of maximum supply, everybody has their tickets in hand and selling every game. Then December hits and everybody wants to see hockey and spend with the family when it's freezing out. And then January comes around and all of a sudden there's no tickets left for anything and prices shoot up. Next playoffs and insane prices and everyone forgets the low beginning of the year prices and we do it all over again the following October.

But yes, right now many are focussed on the Mets

But it can't get any worse than for the Islanders. Saturday night and there's 1300 unsold tickets with 20 minutes to go. There's a guy that dropped a quarter million dollars on 6 glass seats and he can't give them away. There's no takers above $200 for $1000 seats and he ends up eating about 4 seats per game. Prices don't matter for them, there's just not enough fans to watch in Brooklyn. It's great for hockey fans in NYC, sit wherever you want and name your price

That's hilarious. What kind of fool would buy $1,000 tickets (particularly for the Islanders) if he didn't plan on using them for business or personal use? lol

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
So apparently StubHub has a default sale end date 48 hours before the game when you list list pdfs with the "upload later" option, and it does not send you a reminder to update the listing by uploading the pdfs...

I thought I was going crazy, I listed Monday's game when I still didn't have the pdfs, and now that I am checking there is no trace of that listing in my account, no email from Stubhub saying "hey, your listing is expiring, want to upload those pdf tickets you now have access to"? (I am not going crazy, I found it eventually in my expired listings)

If I still need to sell something 3 days before the game, need to set a reminder to actually upload the tickets in the 72-48 hr window before the game

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
As a first time STH, I was wondering myself why it has been difficult selling some Oct/Nov games. I thought it was my high face value. I am even trying to include an Islander game with the purchase of one game. Anyways, all the good games went very fast. If I don't sell, I will just go to those games. I will have plenty of good games to go to once the playoffs come around.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
On another note, I have sold almost all my Oct/Nov/Dec Knicks tickets so far but my face value is less than the Rangers. That's why I'm thinking the higher the face the harder to move.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
So apparently StubHub has a default sale end date 48 hours before the game when you list list pdfs with the "upload later" option, and it does not send you a reminder to update the listing by uploading the pdfs...

I thought I was going crazy, I listed Monday's game when I still didn't have the pdfs, and now that I am checking there is no trace of that listing in my account, no email from Stubhub saying "hey, your listing is expiring, want to upload those pdf tickets you now have access to"? (I am not going crazy, I found it eventually in my expired listings)

If I still need to sell something 3 days before the game, need to set a reminder to actually upload the tickets in the 72-48 hr window before the game
If you do upload the tickets to SH, does that make your hard tickets invalid? If they don't sell and I want to go to the game which tickets do I use? Thanks!

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
If you do upload the tickets to SH, does that make your hard tickets invalid? If they don't sell and I want to go to the game which tickets do I use? Thanks!

The PDF of the tickets you print at home and then upload to SH is the same as your original hard copies. So you can enter MSG with either the PDF or hard copy tickets. Only if you select the box to "reissue bar codes" or something like that when printing your tickets from your NYR account manager will the original paper tickets be invalidated. Or if you transfer (forward) or sell your tickets (Ticket Exchange) the hard copies are obviously canceled.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I come in peace! I was wondering what 2 seats for a full season in the 200s would run on average? My friend who is a Rangers fan is considering them for next season.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I come in peace! I was wondering what 2 seats for a full season in the 200s would run on average? My friend who is a Rangers fan is considering them for next season.

Rows 15+ range from $59-$62, rows 3-14 range from $83-$91, row 2 is $91-$108, and row 1 is $142-$176 for this season and are sure to increase next year. As a new subscriber, you'll have no shot at the row 15+ and a very slim shot at the rows 3-14. Depending on when you place a deposit for next season, you might have a chance at the row 1 or 2s depending on the renewal rate and how the season goes with the 1s being more likely because of the expensive price tag. Chances are though as a new subscriber you'd have to settle for a mini or half season plan which cost 50% more typically than the full season prices.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Rows 15+ range from $59-$62, rows 3-14 range from $83-$91, row 2 is $91-$108, and row 1 is $142-$176 for this season and are sure to increase next year. As a new subscriber, you'll have no shot at the row 15+ and a very slim shot at the rows 3-14. Depending on when you place a deposit for next season, you might have a chance at the row 1 or 2s depending on the renewal rate and how the season goes with the 1s being more likely because of the expensive price tag. Chances are though as a new subscriber you'd have to settle for a mini or half season plan which cost 50% more typically than the full season prices.

Thanks I'll let him know

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Usually sell on Stubhub, but sold my first pair on ticket exchange last night. I got the email, but can't see anything within my account referencing the pending payment/sale.

Is there an area that shows the sale and payment status? Also how long does it usually take for the money to hit your account if you have it linked to our bank account.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Usually sell on Stubhub, but sold my first pair on ticket exchange last night. I got the email, but can't see anything within my account referencing the pending payment/sale.

Is there an area that shows the sale and payment status? Also how long does it usually take for the money to hit your account if you have it linked to our bank account.

The payment tracking is lousy. They send batch payments every 3 business days or so and then it's another 2-3 days before it hits your account. I track everything directly on ticket exchange. When you sell from your Rangers account they actually create a ticketsnow.com account for you seruptisiously in the background.

Go here:
http://www.ticketsnow.com/NHL/new-york-rangers-tickets/

Click "My Account" and then click forgot password and put in your same rangers account email. Once you reset the password and log in, you'll have access to two payment related areas:

• My Listings ==> Sold Listings
  • My Payments

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
The payment tracking is lousy. They send batch payments every 3 business days or so and then it's another 2-3 days before it hits your account. I track everything directly on ticket exchange. When you sell from your Rangers account they actually create a ticketsnow.com account for you seruptisiously in the background.

Go here:
http://www.ticketsnow.com/NHL/new-york-rangers-tickets/

Click "My Account" and then click forgot password and put in your same rangers account email. Once you reset the password and log in, you'll have access to two payment related areas:

• My Listings ==> Sold Listings
  • My Payments

You are the king!

And just to refer to some earlier comments, I haven't really had a problem selling early games this year. Some sold for face, but nothing below. Moved around 6-7 games already.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
You are the king!

And just to refer to some earlier comments, I haven't really had a problem selling early games this year. Some sold for face, but nothing below. Moved around 6-7 games already.

Well I do walk around with a # 30 hoodie so I can see where there's confusion ;)

I think the cheap games are mostly behind us. Yesterday's Coyotes game could have bombed but everything sold and everything was expensive at puck drop. The games against the World Series will take a hit though (10/30 leafs & 11/3 caps).

Socs5199

Jul 14, 2012
NJ
Just sold my tickets to the 11/28 Philly game on stub hub. When can I download the PDF to complete the transaction.

sfox7076

Oct 3, 2011
Anyone else having server issues printing tickets today? Cannot get it to work on any of the three browsers or two computers I have tried.

Blockheads88

Sep 3, 2015
Long Island, NY
Hey,

Has anyone who has Season Tickets heard anything about the Chase holders who should be getting the Captains 'C' autographed by Ryan McDonagh?? I haven't heard anything and wanted to know if anyone else has?

Thanks,

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Is it just me, or the whole NYR Subscriber Central website the absolute most slowest loading site in the world? Everything takes forever to get from page to page in order to print the tickets.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
If you sell a game on TE and you choose the credit your account instead of the deposit in your bank, do they credit this year (if your in the middle of a payment plan) or does it go toward next year? Is it easy to keep track of your credit sales? Just curious for anyone who has done it in the past. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad