Rangers Season Ticket Holders - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone having problems using the NYRangers iOS app with Passbook? When logging into "My Season Tickets" and viewing my tickets, when I click on "Add to Passbook" nothing happens. Nothing gets added to Passbook. Anyone else seeing the same?

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Anyone having problems using the NYRangers iOS app with Passbook? When logging into "My Season Tickets" and viewing my tickets, when I click on "Add to Passbook" nothing happens. Nothing gets added to Passbook. Anyone else seeing the same?

Doesn't work for me either. I'm wondering if it's because the updated ios no longer has "passbook" but has "wallet."

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

The work around I used a few times last year sis to take a photo of the QR code. You can email or text it to whoever you are going with.

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
How long does it take for the money from a sale on TE to get deposited in your bank account? I sold some tix yesterday and this is the first year I'm going this route vs. getting a ticket credit.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
How long does it take for the money from a sale on TE to get deposited in your bank account? I sold some tix yesterday and this is the first year I'm going this route vs. getting a ticket credit.

They like to round up multiple transactions to batch send them in one lump sum. They usually do it every 3 or 4 days and then it takes another 1-3 days to hit your account

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
I saw a lot of posts a few months back regarding getting a ticket credit when you sold on TE....this is my first season and I sold a few games and the only option I had was direct deposit into my bank account. Do you still have the option of the ticket credit to your NYR account?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I saw a lot of posts a few months back regarding getting a ticket credit when you sold on TE....this is my first season and I sold a few games and the only option I had was direct deposit into my bank account. Do you still have the option of the ticket credit to your NYR account?

Why would you want to credit your season subscriber account? Take the cash and use that to pay the credit card you use for your tickets. You hold onto the money until it's due, and you get to earn points/miles/cashback on the full price of your seasons. No reason to give up either.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I ended up sitting right behind the Rangers bench last night. The team was super loose and relaxed, zero stress. The Potvin sucks chant was going from the lower level and Hayes had to explain to Stalberg what it was about and Stalberg starts laughing.

Arthur C (the bald usher with the goatee) who's been at games forever isn't looking so good, the poor guy can barely stand and walk. Don't know how many games he has left in him

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
I ended up sitting right behind the Rangers bench last night. The team was super loose and relaxed, zero stress. The Potvin sucks chant was going from the lower level and Hayes had to explain to Stalberg what it was about and Stalberg starts laughing.

Arthur C (the bald usher with the goatee) who's been at games forever isn't looking so good, the poor guy can barely stand and walk. Don't know how many games he has left in him

i sat madison club last night - first time i sat there. food was great, if someone can grab a cheap single and sit there it is well worth it for one of the early season games. snagged one for 95 last night with a $20 beverage credit on it. (also had 80 bucks in stubhub credits on my account so i really payed 15 bucks.)

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
i sat madison club last night - first time i sat there. food was great, if someone can grab a cheap single and sit there it is well worth it for one of the early season games. snagged one for 95 last night with a $20 beverage credit on it. (also had 80 bucks in stubhub credits on my account so i really payed 15 bucks.)

You bought that ticket from me lol, either barcode 5532 8470 1198 or 6198 7353 6042. Next time let's save each other fees, I barely broke even on those I had to go to the game and didn't have time to play with the price

By the way it's not a "beverage" credit it's an anything credit and you can use to buy gear or whatever. The ushers usually expect you to tip them with some of that credit but if you're not a regular you can get away with it

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
You bought that ticket from me lol, either barcode 5532 8470 1198 or 6198 7353 6042. Next time let's save each other fees, I barely broke even on those I had to go to the game and didn't have time to play with the price

By the way it's not a "beverage" credit it's an anything credit and you can use to buy gear or whatever. The ushers usually expect you to tip them with some of that credit but if you're not a regular you can get away with it

Is the Madison Club the mid level suite sections on the 8th ave end? What is face on these?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Is the Madison Club the mid level suite sections on the 8th ave end? What is face on these?

Yes and there's not a specific face value. Whoever has the seats pays a flat price for the year (43K per seat maybe?) and they get that seat for every sporting event in the arena. If the teams make the playoffs, those come free as well.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City

"face" is roughly $450, which is isn't printed on the ticket (they only print the concessions bonus value). The actual cost is about $44,000 per year and includes all Knicks, Rangers, and College Basketball games. Any playoff games are a bonus at no additional charge

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Yes and there's not a specific face value. Whoever has the seats pays a flat price for the year (43K per seat maybe?) and they get that seat for every sporting event in the arena. If the teams make the playoffs, those come free as well.

ok, I remember reading about those. 40k is a bit rich for my blood, but I'd love to check it out sometime. Don't seem to be too many posted on SH. Someone has a set of 4 available to most games for ~$300-$500 each.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
"face" is roughly $450, which is isn't printed on the ticket (they only print the concessions bonus value). The actual cost is about $44,000 per year and includes all Knicks, Rangers, and College Basketball games. Any playoff games are a bonus at no additional charge

Thanks. So unlimited food/drink is included with the ticket, or you get a specific ($20?) concession credit?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Thanks. So unlimited food/drink is included with the ticket, or you get a specific ($20?) concession credit?

unlimited grab your own food (sushi, crab legs, whatever they have that night), and unlimited soft drinks at the bar or through the waiters. There's no self-service coke infinity machines line in the delta club. You can use the $20 for one and a half beers. When the MC opened and in the first years, nobody knew anything about it so the resale market was very bad. Preseason could be had for $50 and regular season sometimes for $140-150 on occasion. Now that the Rangers are good, people have no trouble unloading them so they don't hit stubhub very often and when they do they sell for $300-400. Preseason is the only chance to get near $100

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
unlimited grab your own food (sushi, crab legs, whatever they have that night), and unlimited soft drinks at the bar or through the waiters. There's no self-service coke infinity machines line in the delta club. You can use the $20 for one and a half beers. When the MC opened and in the first years, nobody knew anything about it so the resale market was very bad. Preseason could be had for $50 and regular season sometimes for $140-150 on occasion. Now that the Rangers are good, people have no trouble unloading them so they don't hit stubhub very often and when they do they sell for $300-400. Preseason is the only chance to get near $100

Sounds very nice. I'd like to check it out sometime.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY

yup 1198 lol if i knew it was yours i wouldve done that.. i had the credit so i paid 15 bucks for the ticket anyways but i will make sure to get in touch with you next time to save on fees

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY

beers are 7.75 for bud light down there so its actually 2 and a half beers. food was tremendous last night. sushi/crab legs station, carved sirloin, fried onions and potatoes station, hot dogs and wings station, prosciutto and mozzarella station, plus popcorn and any candy you can think of. ice cream bars and dessert in the 2nd intermission too.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
beers are 7.75 for bud light down there so its actually 2 and a half beers. food was tremendous last night. sushi/crab legs station, carved sirloin, fried onions and potatoes station, hot dogs and wings station, prosciutto and mozzarella station, plus popcorn and any candy you can think of. ice cream bars and dessert in the 2nd intermission too.

Awesome. Sounds very similar to the buffet at The Club Bar & Grill. Had a few great meals there. Then again, for the ~$200+ you're paying for it, it should be tremendous.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City

Exact food as the Delta Club last night. Delta has a lot more snacks & desserts though, and the ice cream machine

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Still have to check out the Delta Club. Been in there before but not for a game, just roaming around after the game. Keep waiting to see if there's deals to be had for the early season games but they never drop below $200 IIRC. Haven't been in the Madison Club or suite level at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad