Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Yeah, wanna see the ticket designs.

Not holding my breath for anything special. Been pretty bland in recent years.

Got my tickets today via UPS, I was surprised I got them today. I knew they were going out this week but did not realize it was by UPS.

Anyway I have mini plan B and I was very disappointed in the ticket design. It's boring and it looks like a ticket master printed ticket.

Was that for everyone?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Got my tickets today via UPS, I was surprised I got them today. I knew they were going out this week but did not realize it was by UPS.

Anyway I have mini plan B and I was very disappointed in the ticket design. It's boring and it looks like a ticket master printed ticket.

Was that for everyone?

Mini plans get the Garden box office ticket stock.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
preseason games loaded online and activated for print-at-home

Nice, thanks! Was able to print and upload sold pre-season tix to Stubhub. Quite a difference between this sale amount and the last one from spring... (not sure if sad about pre-season or happy about the finals, kinda puts things into perspective)

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
My package was delivered but I'm not home to see it. I'm not hopeful about getting any concession coupons, even the get $1 off for buying 2 hotdogs and a soda coupons. ID and parking coupons are being sent separately.

The coupons used to be in the ticket booklet but that may have been a change implemented last year. I guess if I want a cheap hotdog at MSG the Rangers would have to miss the playoffs.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
My package was delivered but I'm not home to see it. I'm not hopeful about getting any concession coupons, even the get $1 off for buying 2 hotdogs and a soda coupons. ID and parking coupons are being sent separately.

The coupons used to be in the ticket booklet but that may have been a change implemented last year. I guess if I want a cheap hotdog at MSG the Rangers would have to miss the playoffs.

they give you jack all these days and expect you to be grateful for your seats

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
They're heeeeeeee-ere

18c8is.jpg

2pytc01.jpg

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I'd be happy to give you mine but I never signed up. If it's not too late I can do so and forward them.

I think you get them by paying for your seasons with a Chase card. I didn't so probably can't get them. But if there's a way for me to get the fan fest tickets (free) then I'd give them to anyone on here.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I think you get them by paying for your seasons with a Chase card. I didn't so probably can't get them. But if there's a way for me to get the fan fest tickets (free) then I'd give them to anyone on here.

I paid with a Chase Card...but I kind of remember receiving an email inviting me to RSVP, which I never did.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
STH with many games available.
209 Row 13
Have 6 seats together
PM me for list of games many for face value
Have sold to money on this board before

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Hi guys, I'm going to a rangers jets game in Nov, and am having a hard time finding a website that shows the ice views from the sections, any advice on where to go to see this?

Also, I;m thinking of getting 200 level gallery row 1 seats, any comments on if these are decent or not?

I know this isn't the exact thread for this, apologies.

Edit: As soon as I post this, I read the post above with links to views, lol....

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Hi guys, I'm going to a rangers jets game in Nov, and am having a hard time finding a website that shows the ice views from the sections, any advice on where to go to see this?
There are a bunch of sites like aviewfrommyseat but the tricky thing is that the garden has been going through non-stop renovation for the past 4 years, so most of the pics are already inaccurate. You can find recent stuff if you dig, or you can use the 3D viewer:

http://rangers.io-media.com/

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
There are a bunch of sites like aviewfrommyseat but the tricky thing is that the garden has been going through non-stop renovation for the past 4 years, so most of the pics are already inaccurate. You can find recent stuff if you dig, or you can use the 3D viewer:

http://rangers.io-media.com/

Thanks Gordon, that link is seriously amazing. I'm thinking of getting first row, in the 200 section. The TVs are a nice touch. Seeing live hockey in MSG is going to be a dream come true (bucket list for both my wife and I), is there somewhere people go before or after the games?

And will we run into much trouble wearing Jets jerseys? I doubt it, but I don't want to run into an Oakland raiders environment, lol.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Thanks Gordon, that link is seriously amazing. I'm thinking of getting first row, in the 200 section. The TVs are a nice touch. Seeing live hockey in MSG is going to be a dream come true (bucket list for both my wife and I), is there somewhere people go before or after the games?

And will we run into much trouble wearing Jets jerseys? I doubt it, but I don't want to run into an Oakland raiders environment, lol.

MSG is on top of Penn Station which is perhaps the busiest commuter hub in North America. There's a bunch of bars and restaurants in the area and you're not far from some of the touristy parts of midtown, like Times Square and Chelsea. Since the game is Saturday the area around Penn Station may not be as busy as before a weekday game but there will still be a lot of people. Places will also be busy that night after the game. If you're looking for a hockey bar you might want to try the Flying Puck, which is a couple of blocks south of MSG in Chelsea.

I don't think you'll have any real trouble with Jets jerseys, maybe a couple of hecklers. Just don't wear an Islander jersey.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012

Also, I;m thinking of getting 200 level gallery row 1 seats, any comments on if these are decent or not?

I know this isn't the exact thread for this, apologies.

Edit: As soon as I post this, I read the post above with links to views, lol....

I sent you pm. I have seats in section 220 row 1 for the Jet's game on Nov. 1

[email protected]

Last edited:

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Can anyone who has ever attended Fan Fest tell me what age range of children it would be good for

What kinds of things do they have at Fan Fest?

Miz

Jun 2, 2011
Not sure if answered, but does anyone know when regular season tickets go on sale to the general public? All I see on ticket master are pre-season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad