Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sabres 2/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
After the first 20 seconds they settled down and did what they were supposed to do against a tanking team.

Good message sent by AV to concentrate on defense and perfect game to start Skapski.

Skapski is really raw but he has talent. Made the saves he needed to and contributed. Would be nice to see him get another start but we'll see. Congrats to the kid, keep up the hard work and keep improving.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Could probably give him another start on Thursday vs the Coyotes, who will be playing their third game in four nights.

March schedule gets tough so hopefully they close out this month strong in these last four games.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Player of the game is by far Brassard. That guy can create scoring chances out of nothing. The guy has the best vision on the team and to me, he is the reason we have won many games this season. His slap-pass on Nash' goal was a thing of beauty

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Teams winning with hank out and that's all that matters . Talbot will be fine . Skapski is just fine for spot starts .

xEchox

Mar 15, 2011
New York
Looking for Rangers feed replay/highlights

I'll often miss a game and want to see the goal replays, specifically the Rangers-feed replays. On Nhl.com, the replays for the game are not always the rangers feed such as tonight's game isn't. The individual team sites usually have their team broadcast replays but the Rangers are utilizing Blueshirtsunited which for some reason never seems to post goal replays or only some of them(Or perhaps I can't find them.)

Last edited:

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
3 points back of the Habs for 1st in the conference with a game in hand. 2 points back of Tampa with 3 games in hand, 3 back of the Isles with 2 in hand, gotta love it. Some very winnable games coming up on the schedule too. Could make a strong push for 1st overall in the conference and maybe play Florida? Sign me up for that all day long.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I don't think Skapski passed the eye test. He scrambled a lot and got kinda lucky a few times. Talbot would've been just as good IMO.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
LOL. If that was to be true someone better be getting fired

Kay Whitmore approves gear before and during the season, but who knows if he got a chance or if there is a rule for emergency call ups that allows goalies from the AHL or elsewhere use the gear they have for a specific period of time.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Kay Whitmore approves gear before and during the season, but who knows if he got a chance or if there is a rule for emergency call ups that allows goalies from the AHL or elsewhere use the gear they have for a specific period of time.

Skapski was called up almost 3 weeks ago, if he hasn't been able to source NHL legal pads in that time frame there is something seriously wrong

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
y'all will love this

this stats site has us within 0.1% of Nashville as favorites to win the Cup 8^)

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html

also behind only Nash and St Lou for Presidents Trophy,

the favorite for #1 seed in the East (31% NYR, 20% Habs, 18% Isles, 15% Tampa, 10% DRW

and for 1st in Metr Division 52% NYR > 32% for the Isles [ Wash 10%, Pitt 6%]

doesn't mean squat, but these guys aren't fans, just crunching numbers

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
3 points back of the Habs for 1st in the conference with a game in hand. 2 points back of Tampa with 3 games in hand, 3 back of the Isles with 2 in hand, gotta love it. Some very winnable games coming up on the schedule too. Could make a strong push for 1st overall in the conference and maybe play Florida? Sign me up for that all day long.

I like the way you think! :handclap:

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
You people are insane if you think that Skapski is better than Talbot. We put him in a situation in which he couldn't possibly lose. He isn't close to ready and he probably shouldn't even be up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad