Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sabres 2/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Brassard, Nash, MacK are my stars.

Brassard had 10 shots. And two assists to match his career high in points.

Excactly my votes too.

Brilliant pass from Brassard to Nash on that Zuccarello goal.

So happy for Skapski! He let in the first shot he faced in the NHL, but closed the door after that. Way to go! :)

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Skapski's demeanour in that interview reminds me of Reimer. Pretty laid back, maybe that's not his on-ice temperament, though.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Brassard has turned into one of my absolute favorite players over the last 12+ months. I was so skeptical when we first traded for him, but he has taken another step and become a fabulous hockey player.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Skapski got his first taste of Giannone's mentally-draining post-game interview questions....

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
After the goal by Moulson the Rangers did a really good job of keeping Buffalo from getting good chances. There were a few still but Skapski held up well. That's the best defensive game though that we've played in quite a while. Great way to break in a goalie in his first NHL game. A huge win for him and a huge win for the team. We needed those two points.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Can anybody tell me who banked the puck off the boards and right to Nash's stick, which led to Zuccs' goal?
I saw the replay but missed who made that beautiful bank pass.

Edit: It was Brassard. My gawd, what a great pass.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Buffalol is in the conversation for worst team I have ever seen in the NHL. After that first goal pissed the Rangers off, it was complete and utter domination for the entire 60 minutes. Neuvirth actually played really well and kept it kinda close.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Still had the .900+ sv% that I expect

While true, I wasn't that impressed by his post-to-post movement. He was flopping around a bit too much for my liking on some not-so-difficult shots. Whatever. He did what he needed to do to win. I think pretty much any other team makes this a closer game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad