Confirmed with Link: Rangers Reveal Liberty Jersey (and somehow mess it up)

Which one do you hope it's based on?

• Liberty

• 2012 Cream Winter Classic

• 2018 Navy Winter Classic

• "New York" Wordmark

• 1970's Rangers Crest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Why didnt the islanders get the fishstick remake?

i hate the ducks wild wing one.

Coyotes original color palette was better.

Wish florida just kept this logo instead of their current one.

calgary dragon is awful.

Wish they used the flying V or the ice skates for vancouver instead of the horrible orca.

love the kings jersey! That to me might be the best of the bunch.

detroit makes me go wtf. We know they are giving up on the season, but did they also have to give up on their jersey? Tanking your jersey doesnt get u a better pick.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Why didnt the islanders get the fishstick remake?

i hate the ducks wild wing one.

Coyotes original color palette was better.

Wish florida just kept this logo instead of their current one.

calgary dragon is awful.

Wish they used the flying V or the ice skates for vancouver instead of the horrible orca.

love the kings jersey! That to me might be the best of the bunch.

detroit makes me go wtf. We know they are giving up on the season, but did they also have to give up on their jersey? Tanking your jersey doesnt get u a better pick.

Me too it's meh, but that's ok, can save money from buying that one and buy the Rangers one which looks awesome!

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The jersey is very clean and I think before completely judging it, we need to see the full gear look. The darker red pants probably help with the lack of color change on the bottom.

The one thing I'm not sure of, the crest looks kind of low on the jersey and should be a little higher.

Reactions: Lesky and RGY

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I think it will look much more complete when we see it with the red pants on ice.

Although I will admit that I think it would look nicer if the same stripe accents from the sleeves were also on the bottom of the jersey.
Good point, I think it will pop more with pants and gloves.

I would've liked the same accents as the original but I guess they were trying to 'remix' it somehow and that is what they came up with. This is a little more clean and streamlined and I think the red pants will solve the seemingly missing piece of the bottom accents being removed.

Reactions: Mikachu93

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
upload_2020-11-16_10-31-45.gif

Fansince1992

May 18, 2014
Also, is looking like the biggest douchebag a prerequisite of being a model?

That was exactly what I was thinking when I saw the video. The guy looks so miserable and unflattering wearing it that it also makes the jersey look even worse than it is

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I've always been a less is more guy, but a majority of the new remix jerseys just look like practice jerseys to me.

Some of them are decent but too many, including the Rangers are too "flat" and they look more like long T-Shirts than hockey jerseys. Losing the banding/striping hurts. Especially at the bottom for the Rangers, it anchors the design

The Ducks, Stars, Wings & Devil jerseys are absolute horror shows. I feel like the crest is a tad too large on a lot of the jerseys as well and that makes them look untraditional ... er ... cartoony?

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
Who thought taking mid 2000's practice jersey and adding hockey tape to the arm as the way to go?

Pitt, NJ, SJ, Minn, Carolina, Caps, a few others killed it. Us and Detroit were the only teams to roll out pyjama tops.

Reactions: xigon

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
That Ducks one lol. I love it. I really like the Rangers one. The islanders fans are pissed bc of no fisherman. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad