Confirmed with Link: Rangers Reveal Liberty Jersey (and somehow mess it up)

Which one do you hope it's based on?

• Liberty

• 2012 Cream Winter Classic

• 2018 Navy Winter Classic

• "New York" Wordmark

• 1970's Rangers Crest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
images

84529831.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Hear me out...

Jersey no 1: Cream coloured (based on the 2012 Winter Classic) heritage jersey with the letters "New York" in navy blue diagonally on the front

Jersey no 2: Royal blue Liberty
Cream winter classic & Liberty are my two favorite Ranger jerseys ever so I agree. I'd prefer the logo than text however but I'd be happy with either. I love the look of cream jerseys they look very old school almost like when players wore sweaters.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
This will anger people, everyone always says it would be wrong to see the blueshirts in red. Red is my favorite jersey color though.
They should definitely try and use what the Wolf Pack had as a template.

I think the diagonal name wouldn't work well on the front with a red jersey, but a crest would do well.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Cream winter classic & Liberty are my two favorite Ranger jerseys ever so I agree. I'd prefer the logo than text however but I'd be happy with either. I love the look of cream jerseys they look very old school almost like when players wore sweaters.

Yes. The 2012 Winter Classic is probably the best jersey match up for an outdoor game. Those Flyers jerseys were amazing as well.

The 2012 Ranger WC jersey is my all time favourite Rangers jersey though, just ahead of the white Liberty. It's so classy, and has that, as you said, old school feel to it.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
They should definitely try and use what the Wolf Pack had as a template.

I think the diagonal name wouldn't work well on the front with a red jersey, but a crest would do well.
the Wolfpack have always had horrible jerseys though I don't want the Rangers taking any inspiration form them.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I agree. I'd wear mine more often if it didn't say "Callahan" on the back. :help:

I got a McDonagh one. It was delivered a day before the game. I love it. I still wear it regularly. McDonagh had that amazing moment where he caused the penalty shot by covering the puck with his glove in the crease haha. I remember thinking to myself "If they score here, I'm never wearing this jersey again" haha

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
:laugh: Get it re-plated!

If/when, I do that, I've learned my lesson. I own 4 jerseys and all of the names on the back are players that are still in the league and none of them are on the Rangers. If I get it re-plated, it will be one of Leetch, Graves, Richter, Beukeboom or Messier. Those names will never look stupid on the back of a jersey.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Gotta go With an updated Liberty Navy

always wished I had gotten the Navy NEW YORK one they did. Loved that one too.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
If/when, I do that, I've learned my lesson. I own 4 jerseys and all of the names on the back are players that are still in the league and none of them are on the Rangers. If I get it re-plated, it will be one of Leetch, Graves, Richter, Beukeboom or Messier. Those names will never look stupid on the back of a jersey.
Sorry to break it to you but Graves got traded for Bigras.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->