Prospect Info: Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 12.14.18) *Part III*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Guy gets accused of xenophobia, says it's not xenophobia, then goes on to list a bunch of players Rykov reminds him of, who didn't work out and just happen to be the same nationality as Rykov. Then proceeds to list nearly every other defenseman in the organization who he thinks is ahead of Rykov, all of whom, surprise surprise, are not of that same nationality.

Be careful. You might be get an infraction for trolling.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Guy gets accused of xenophobia, says it's not xenophobia, then goes on to list a bunch of players Rykov reminds him of, who didn't work out and just happen to be the same nationality as Rykov. Then proceeds to list nearly every other defenseman in the organization who he thinks is ahead of Rykov, all of whom, surprise surprise, are not of that same nationality.

da, ti prosto molodets. kak ti sumel menya tak raskusit?

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
:laugh: Whatever makes you happy, darling. You speak Russian, yet you hate all Russian players

Why you keep making bluntly wrong assumptions? I have nothing against Rykov, I just don't think it will work. I rather get some value for him than just lose him for nothing. And we haven't even mentioned language barrier. look how long it took Buchnevich to learn English and with a new coach he found his way back to the doghouse. Rykov has a long way ahead of him if he really wants to be a long time NHL player.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Why you keep making bluntly wrong assumptions? I have nothing against Rykov, I just don't think it will work. I rather get some value for him than just lose him for nothing. And we haven't even mentioned language barrier. look how long it took Buchnevich to learn English and with a new coach he found his way back to the doghouse. Rykov has a long way ahead of him if he really wants to be a long time NHL player.

We're done here, man

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Rather than attack the guy for being an ignorant buffoon i just came here to say this, Rykov is probably a top 3 LD prospect in this organization behind Miller and Hajek. Whether or not you agree based off of his lack of production in Sochi does not change that fact. Crawley will never be more than an injury call up. The guy has had a rough season but he will come over next year and get some proper coaching in the A, ne pizdi.

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York

What value are you getting for him at this point? He's a complete unknown to any team not named the Rangers or Devils

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

You do have an agenda against Russian's. You have proven this time and time again.

You also, clearly don't know anything about Rykov. You don't even know what kind of game he plays. You're listening to other people's feedback instead of putting in the effort of watching him play.

And using google translate doesn't mean you know how to speak a certain language. I kinda feel embarrassed for you right now. :badidea:

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
What contributions?
giphy.gif

Reactions: darko

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
11 am EST it's Virta vs (hopefully Shestyorkin. Hoping for a game with a lot of goals for my birthday! If Shestyorkin is the backup, expect to find me behind the bench stalking him, asking for him to sign my Shestyorkin jersey :laugh:

Reactions: TheKingsCourt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad