Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Predators -- 10/21/21

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I once randomly sat next to a Dutch Igor and considering that's my name, it's one of the cooler stories I have (I don't have many cool stories).
Drop the I and go with Gor. As in Cor and bGORa.
Gor Macpherson, has a ring to it.

My last name is Craine. Maybe I’ll (ruin his life in the process, and) go with Chester Craine. Chestercraine. Shesterkin.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This is how early in the season this is for the chicken littles. This is our best start since 2009-2010, the season they missed they playoffs. They had worse starts in the season they were #1 in the east and went to the ECF, went to the SCF, and won the presidents' trophy and went to the ECF.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I recognize Panarin led the team in xGF% but he doesn’t look ANYTHING like the player we’ve watched the last two years. It is likely at least in part a team issue...but if this is the new normal for him it is a bit terrifying.
He’s obviously upset about Buch & Kravtsov:sarcasm:

Reactions: leetch99

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Vally is 100 percent right! Why are they realizing this now. Keep Laf away from Mika. He belongs with Fil. Or if Panarin sits out move to play with Strome.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
This is how early in the season this is for the chicken littles. This is our best start since 2009-2010, the season they missed they playoffs. They had worse starts in the season they were #1 in the east and went to the ECF, went to the SCF, and won the presidents' trophy and went to the ECF.
Tom Wilson hit their heads harder than Panarin’s. I’ve never seen the board this hysterical, and that’s saying something.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I recognize Panarin led the team in xGF% but he doesn’t look ANYTHING like the player we’ve watched the last two years. It is likely at least in part a team issue...but if this is the new normal for him it is a bit terrifying.
Yeah, I agree. He hasn't looked good at all.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Gallant's going to stick with Panarin-Zib-Kreider. He liked the way they generated chances. He won't spilt up Laf-Blais-Chytil after this, there's something there. So is it going to be Kakko-Strome-Goat? next week or after?

Hunt-Kakko-Strome is seriously intriguing. Kakko could use someone like Hunt to up his board play and possession style.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Goodrow is going to become our new Carl Hagelin with ENGs.

Loved it though. He didn't try to force the shot on the empty net earlier in the shift. He just put it deep in the zone to kill off more time. Then Nashville had to rush a bit, made the bad pass, and Goodrow had it right back with no one in front of him. Played the whole thing perfectly (which helped to make up for that awful blind drop pass earlier in the period, haha).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad